Followers

Wednesday 8 February 2017

Easter Card - Easter Lamb

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How is your week going? I can't believe how the time is rushing by. There is still so much to do for the wedding. If you want to see how I am getting on there is a page dedicated to the wedding HERE.

I am also trying to get ahead with my other crafty makes for the year. I am still on April so I made a batch of Easter Cards everyone will have to have the same card this year.


I did stamp the image first and this influenced the colours I used for the mats and layers. The pattered papers were in my stash. 


This is the Easter Lamb stamp by Stampin Up. I stamped it on to water colour card with Watering Can Archival ink then it was coloured with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. I used the Spellbinders Lacy Circle dies to cut the border for the image once in green and once in grey. The image was cut out with a Tonic circle die. 


I bought the stamp last year he is so cute.  Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

26 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

Jackie this is very sweet

gr karin

Laine said...

This is so very cute Jackie.
Laine
xx

Nataliascraft said...

Adorable Easter card, beautiful design.
The wedding invitations look brilliant and gorgeous birdcage favours, everything is so beautiful x

Lori Kobular said...

Adorable Easter card! I love the sweet lamb!

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a precious lamb for easter. Great card

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a precious lamb for easter. Great card

Anonymous said...

This is lovely Jackie... perfect green for Easter too (very Spring-like!) Loving that lamb too :) Heather xx

Unknown said...

What a cute card for Easter, you are so organised!. Just heading over to have a look at your wedding makes 😊
Amy x

Unknown said...

Aww really nice design, lovely Easter card ^_^ x

Wendy L said...

Sweet card Jackie, I dont really make Easter cards, xxx

Mrs A. said...

Wot a little sweet heart. Love your easter card. Hugs Mrs A.

ALI said...

So cute, lovely design.

pam said...

Gorgeous Easter card Jackie, love the colours.
Pam x

Andree said...

A brilliant card Jackie and a fabulously cute image xx

Unknown said...

A very pretty Easter card,love the bright background paper and the little sheep is such a cutie. Hugs Jennifer xx

Carole J said...

Such a sweet stamp, Jackie. Lovely card! x

Tracy Welham said...

Super card, such a sweet stamp. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Really cute card, Jackie.
Hugs,
Em xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous, the lamb is just so cute.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Shabneez said...

Love that lamb Jackie - so cute! Adorable card. Shabneez

Alison59 said...

So cute and love the colours Jackie :-)

Herbaholic said...

Very cute image Jackie and lovely card, I'm certain everyone who receives him will be delighted :) Enjoy the wedding preps :) Hugs - Debs x

Kathy said...

Your little lamb is a real cutie!

karenlotty said...

Great card Just visited your page for the wedding WOW Stunning! I'm not sure I could manage all of that when my daughter names the day lovely idea to make the buttonholes too I'd not thought of that at all

Ewelina Nowak said...

lovely card :)

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Jackie.....This is soooo cute....Joolsx