Followers

Wednesday 23 May 2018

Beccy's Place - Ferris Wheel

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? I have been very busy the invigilating has taken a bit of getting used to and of course it has eaten into my craft and blog time.

I am the Guest Designer on Beccy's Place Design Team. Here I am using the second set of images from the second set I was sent.

The background for this card was made with inky kitchen roll that I had dried and stuck to card. The stars were cut with a die I think they were the waste. 


There are many wonderful images in at Beccy's Place. If you click on the logo you will be taken there. 




I printed the image onto Neenah card and I coloured it with Promakers. Then I cut it out with my ScanNcut. 


I put two of the sentiments on the card. 


I cut flags for them with some Sue Wilson dies. 


There you have is quite a simple card. The colouring always takes me a while.  You can see my card on Beccy's Blog HERE. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

lovely card using this great stamp Jackie

ALI said...

Lovely card, great digi stamps.

Aunty Sue said...

such a fab card and thanks for sharing at PFP this week love this new set.

Emma Goddard said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, love it. Congrats on the GD xx

Shabneez said...

Wonderful creation Jackie! Shabneez x

Kathy said...

Lovely image and such pretty colours Jackie xx

Monika said...

Cute!!!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Stunning! xoxo

Alison59 said...

Great background and card Jackie :-)

Lori Kobular said...

Congratulations on being a Guest Designer! Love your Ferris Wheel card! Love the vibrant colors!

Kate M said...

Fabulous card , love the Ferris wheel, coloured beautifully and your super background - congrats on the Guest DT appearance - lovely project!
xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Such a fun card. I love it x

Katie said...

This is beautiful

The Crafty Den said...

Beautiful card Jackie. I love the ferris wheel image and your colouring is amazing. Thanks for helping us celebrate over at PFP this week and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

Julie said...

This is awesome Becky! Fabulous image and so beautifully coloured!! Thanks for joining in our anniversary challenge at Passion for Promarkers this week, good luck! Juliexx

Janice said...

Great image Jackie, not seen this before. Your card is lovely.
Janice x