Followers

Thursday 24 May 2018

Moving Along with the Times MAWTT - Black and White and one other colour

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

I hope your week is going well. I am invigilating for the next two mornings with a very early start on Friday. This is also a busy blog time for me with lots of Design Team commitments coming at the same time.

The new challenge starts on the Moving Along with the Times (MAWTT) Challenge blog and for the next fortnight the theme is to use Black and White and one other colour.


I started by finding a black and white script backing paper. I cut the lattice with the Strip die from John Next Doors Sandwich Box die set.  The frame was made with the Double Pierced Square dies from Creative Expression.


I used the Stitched Flag dies from Creative Expression to make the flag. The sentiment was cut with a die that I won as a prize. 


I used the Gerbera Flower dies and the Gerbera Leaves dies from John Next Door to make the flower spray. 


Enjoy the rest of the week. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

19 comments:

Hazel said...

I love the script backing paper and the flowers are beautiful. I've had time this morning to check out your daughter's wedding photographs. What a lot of work you put yourself through but it all looks as if it was worth it. I bet everyone had a great time. Hazel x

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful color combination! The red flowers really pop on the black and white backdrop!

Hazel (Didos) said...

Ah this is stunning, what a great card, love the bright red against the black, Love Hazelx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So beautiful, Jackie. I love the color combo xoxo

Alison59 said...

Wow Jackie, so stunning with the splash of red :-)

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the colour combination and beautiful flowers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
what a wonderful card and such a super design too.
Didn't notice the Sandwich Box die cut till you mentioned it and it looks very impressive.
Love your one colur choice and your flowers are so pretty.
Snap about the same flower and leaf combo.
Just my flower I have had for sometime and is a Di-namics one so I didn't invest in John's one as they are so similar.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Tracy Welham said...

Very beautful Jackie. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Mrs A. said...

Gosh those flowers really do pack a punch with the black and white design behind them . Hugs Mrs A.

Kate M said...

Love those gerbera's and the fabulous colour combo you have used - such impact!! Really dramatic - fabulous card!
xx

Janet Packer said...

Love this colour combination Jackie - so dramatic!

Shabneez said...

Love the colour combination Jackie - black, white and another colour works so well! Shabneez x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

loving this color combo, so elegant

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous. Love the color combo xoxo

Donna Ellis said...

Wow! Gorgeous card, Jackie, full of drama and loveliness! I especially like your "filagree style" background die cut on top of the script paper! GORGEOUSNESS! Smiles,
Donna
{Creative Smiles - my little crafting world}

Loose Stitches said...

Beautiful creation Jackie! Thank you for sharing with us over at The Creative Crafters! Hope to see you again!
~ DT Sherry x

Craft buddy said...

Love your use of dies for texture and layers - I like the pop of pink against the black and white! x Jessie

Becca Sadler said...

Terrific card! Thanks for participating in PPCC's #381! Becca/DT

Janice said...

Stunning card Jackie, so elegant in black, white and pink.
Janice x