Followers

Friday 25 May 2018

Crafty Catz Challenge blog - Anything Goes - Christmas in May

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

Friday is here it is nearly the weekend and some of us will have an extra day. When this post goes live I will be already invigilating the exam today is long and has a very early start.

Being Friday the New Challenge starts on the Crafty Catz Challenge blog the theme is Christmas in May and the sponsor is Bugaboo Stamps. 


When I saw the card I wanted to make a simple DL card. 


There are many wonderful images in the store. Click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


This image is Christmas Words - Snow and it is available HERE. I printed onto Neenah card and I coloured the image with Promarkers. As I wanted to make a simple card I didn't cut out the image I just made it into the top layer. 


I used the Snowflake border die from Creative Expressions to make the snowy border. 


Have a great weekend. 

I would like to enter the following challenges; 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

28 comments:

ALI said...

Gorgeous card,, I love the digi you have use.

Shabneez said...

Great winter card Jackie - adorable image and that die is stunning! Shabneez x

KarinsArtScrap said...

so beautiful Jackie and gorgeous die
Gr Karin

Lilly said...

Lovely card Jackie, that border die is gorgeous. Have a good weekend. Lilly x

Lilly said...

Lovely card Jackie, that border die is gorgeous. Have a good weekend. Lilly x

Alison59 said...

Aw how cute Jackie :-)

tilly said...

a great border die and colouring, enjoy your weekend xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

awe, super cute

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous Christmas card Jackie love the colour's and die you have used have a lovely week end
Dianne xx :)

Janette said...

Lovely card Jackie...enjoy your weekend.xx

Monika said...

Love it!!! I need this stamp!!!

Gwyneth said...

A really lovely Christmas card.
GG

Kate M said...

Love that digi, coloured perfectly!! Super card, love the design and that diecut is to die for!!!
xx

Aunty Sue said...

Awesome card Jackie love that boarder and have a great Bank holiday

NickScrapShack said...

This is adorable Jackie. I love the sparkly snowflake boarder at the top and the twine, it´s so Christmassy. Enjoy your weekend! Nick

Laine said...

Such a fun card Jackie. Wonderful festive detail!
Laine
x

Hazel (Didos) said...

Brilliant card, I love how you used the border die. I am alwyas wondering how to work them ito my cards, Love Hazelx

scrappymo! said...

This is a very fun and cute image and I like the traditional colours you used for the image and matting. Placing this now on the black and the beautiful white diecut border strip, changed it up so much. Not only is it fun and cute...but it now has an elegant look too!
Thanks for taking part in the May Rudolph Days Challenge.

Lori Kobular said...

I am loving that beautiful snowflake border die!

Jane Willis said...

Stunning, I love the image and the beautiful border

Chris said...

Fabulous image :) love that die cut border! Thanks for entering our May challenge at Christmas at Sweet Stampin'
Chris
x

LesleyG said...

Really made me smile, love it, Happy RD xxx

Kathleen said...

Gorgeous border and a super fun image, great card.

Kath x

Wendy R. said...

Jackie, I'm seriously jealous of your colouring. I always struggle with black hats, yours is just perfect.. Wow!!!!! The recipient of this card is going to be so lucky!! Just Beeeautiful!!. Love the colors you chose. Thank you for joining us at crafting By Designs. xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Snow cute! xoxo

Jac’s Playground said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the red and white and that snowflake border is beautiful, have a great week xx

Janice said...

A fabulous card Jackie, I love the border and the image is just so cute!
Janice x

Dr Sonia S V said...

what a cute image and love the border you have used
Thank you so much for joining us at the Rudolph Days Challenge!
Rudolph Days Challenge DT
Dr Sonia