Followers

Thursday 29 March 2018

Moving Along with the Times (MAWTT) - The theme is Food and or Drink

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is everyone. Well Easter really isn't far away. Today our good old boiler is being serviced I am not quite sure how it keeps going. It is Good Friday tomorrow. We are hoping to pop into Southampton to see the Passion Play in  Guildhall Square (which is where my husband works).

I must get on with the matter in hand the new challenge starts on the Moving Along with the Times (MAWTT) challenge blog and the theme this time is Food and or drink.


This card started with the circle mats they were left over after cutting an aperture in another card and they were just too good to waste. The paper came from my stash. 


I was looking through my drawers of craft bits and I came across some Forever Friends decoupage sheets and this image with the fabulous cake. I cut other strawberries from the sheet to add to the card. I haven't done any decoupage for a long time. 


Have a great day. 

I would like to enter the following challenges:

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

Wendy L said...

Love this yummy image, great card, thank you Jackie, xxx

Hazel said...

I've got some leftover circles on my desk and I can't bear to throw them out even though they are plain white. Good use of your pink circles and they are perfect for the cute image. Hazel x

Alison59 said...

Scrumptious card Jackie; good enough to eat :-)

Aunty Sue said...

L9vely card Jackie not done decoupage for ages was my fave at one time

Gwyneth said...

So gorgeous I could eat it LOL
GG

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
oh this card is making me hungry that cake looks delicous and I love strawberries.
This is such a super design also and forever friends bear is soooooo! cute.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Linda Simpson said...

Oh Jackie, this is gorgeous, so love these bears.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Em Louise Fairley said...

So bright and beautiful, Jackie xoxo

ALI said...

Lovely card, may I have a slice please...lol

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love this cute image.
Hugs Pam x

Poppyfield Card Crafts said...

A very cute card Jackie, I love strawberries!

Happy crafting....

June :D

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Awww super cute...strawberry cake looks yummy... :)
Hugs Donna xx

Di said...

What a sweet card Jacky - literally! Roll on the English strawberry season :)

Hugs

Di xx

htondre@aol.com said...

Love this best, just precious

Jana Forrest said...

Hi Jackie, your card is delightful. Thank you for joining us over at Crafty Gals Corner Challenge. Best of luck and hope to see you again soon! DT~Jana Forrest

Shabneez said...

Such an adorable image Jackie - that cake looks yummy doesn't it? Shabneez x