Followers

Thursday 1 March 2018

Crafts Galore Encore - March Challenge - Anything Goes

Hello My Crafty Blog Friends and Visitors

How is your week going? This weather is really something and so unusual for the beginning of March. Now being the start of the month things get really busy in blogland so many challenges start today.

My first post of the day is for the Crafts Galore Encore challenge blog the theme is Anything Goes and our sponsor is Createful Heart Digis.

We are also holding a DT Call for Crafts Galore Encore. If you would like to join us please put DT by your name when you enter this month's challenge.
In order to join us you will need to :-
Have a Blog
Have a Facebook Account
Be prepared to :-
Produce one piece of work each month using the sponsor's Digi stamp, photograph it and blog it.
Comment on entries to the Challenge each month
We have a lovely DT and it is a great one to belong to, so please consider joining us! 🙂
The DT Call will run for the month of March, with successful applicants joining us for their first Challenge in May.

I decided to make a very pink Birthday card. 


The store is open for customers click on the logo and you will be taken there. 


This image is called Sunny Sunflowers and is available HERE. It was printed onto Neenah card and coloured with Promarkers. I must admit I coloured the image before I realised what the name was but I think the sunflowers look rather good in pink. 


The Happy Birthday was cut with a Crafter's Companion die. 


The lace I have had in my stash for a while. 


There you have the first card of the day from me. I will be back a bit later with my second card. 

I hope you stay safe and warm. 


Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

16 comments:

CRAZYCRAFTSHED said...

Gorgeous and beautiful card Jackie
Dianne xx

ALI said...

Gorgeous card and colour.

Alison59 said...

Such a pretty card Jackie :-)

Em Louise Fairley said...

The sunflowers are stunning in pink! I love it! xoxo

karenlotty said...

Sunflowers look good in pink A very pretty card

Andree said...

A wonderful card Jackie. Lovely soft colours and pretty paper xx

Liz said...

Gorgeous card, I love the design and colours. The image is beautiful. xx

htondre@aol.com said...

Gorgeous flowers today, love your coloring

Laine said...

So pretty in pink Jackie. Lovely card!
Laine

Kathy said...

So pretty Jackie. What a lovely image this is

Shabneez said...

A lovely image and like your use of ribbon on this one too Jackie. Shabneez x

Unknown said...

This is really beautiful Jackie, so pretty. Cathy x

Kerri-Ann Briggs said...

Very pretty x

Brawny x said...

Stunning card Jackie. Great job x

Carole J said...

Beautiful, Jackie. The flowers do look lovely in pink! x

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun table of beauties! Your coloring is awesome. Thanks for joining in at STB