Followers

Sunday 2 July 2017

Build a Bouquet die and stamp set from issue 162 of Simply Cards & Papercraft

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope your weekend has been good. We did manage to buy a fridge and matching freezer from a local shop some friends told us about recently and the price was good too. My husband has been working on his speech for the wedding and that is nearly finished. I just have the table plan  that will be displayed to finish this will be done next weekend. I had to make another for the caters so they know where everyone will be sitting.

When I got issue 162 of Simply Cards & Papercraft magazine I just had to use the Build a Bouquet stamp and die set that came with the magazine. I made a card and sent it into the magazine. Well I have had issue 164 at home for a while (I have a subscription) and when I couldn't sleep last night I was looking through it and on page 98 I spotted my card.


All the papers I used were in my stash. The jam jar had its own die. 


The sentiment came with the set and was stamped with Watering Can Archival ink. I matted it with the same card as the main mats for the card. 


The single flower stamp had its own die so it was easy to cut out. I stamped with Watering Can Archival and I coloured with my Stampin Up water colour pencils. 


I stamped the main bouquet three times once coloured I cut them out by hand. 


Here is my card printed in issue 164 of Simply Cards & Papercraft.  They wrote a lovely message about the card. 


Have a great week.

I would like to join the challenge at the Seize the Birthday Challenge blog. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

21 comments:

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous Jackie, love the design and congratulations on being published too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Mia said...

Fabulous card, Jackie!!!

Katie said...

Stunning card and congrats

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jackie, such a lovely vase of flowers and gorgeous background. Well done on getting it into the magazine and yes it is a lovely write up. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful Jackie

gr karin

Brawny x said...

Hi Jackie. Fab card. I love when I buy a card magazine and see a card made by a Crafty buddy...well done dear. X

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jackie. You're watercolouring is stunning. Well done on having your card published. Cathy x

Kate M said...

Beautiful card!! Love the colours, and great to have your card hit the press!! Congratulationsxx

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie,congrats being in the mag.
Hugs Pam x

Karenzkardz said...

It's beautiful xxx

Andree said...

A pretty card Jackie and a lovely bouquet. Congratulations on being published xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Stunning card, Jackie. Congrats on being featured.
Hugs,
Em xoxox

Barb said...

Congratulations on having your beautiful card published. Barbxx

Kathy said...

What a lovely, pretty card this is Jackie

ALI said...

Beautiful card, love the colours.

Shabneez said...

Wonderful floral card, well done on getting it published. So pleased you had a productive weekend Jackie. Shabneez x

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
congrats on getting that very lovely card shown in the magazine.
It's sure a beauty no wonder they featured it.
Love the wonderful vase of flowers and your super design.
The colours are so pretty too.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Paper and Stuff said...

Stunning birthday card, Jackie. Fantastic news about being published! x

shirley-bee said...

Pretty card, Jackie! Congratulations on being published! Thanks so much or playing at Seize The Birthday :)

Carole J said...

Congratulations, Jackie - such a well deserved write up about your beautiful card! x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Beautiful Bouquet Jackie