Followers

Wednesday 19 April 2017

With Love

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope you  had a great Easter break?  For us it has been good we have got so much done. A gardening project was completed, my husband  bought a suit, rings were polished, groom and groomsmen suits were ordered and  we sorted out  the table decorations. We saw family and friends it was a good break. I still have a few days before I go back to school which is nice.

I made another card with the image and paper from the April Issue of Making Cards Magazine. The papers and images are so pretty.


This is a 6" x 6" card.  I used a Spellbinders ornate square die to make the frame. 


I used a Tattered Lace die to make the sentiment. 


I coloured the just pot with my Stampin Up colouring pencils and the blender pen. 


This is another card for my stash. I have a long list of jobs to start today I'd better get on. 

Enjoy the rest of the week. 

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

24 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Jackie

gr karin

Kathy said...

Oh Jackie, this is so pretty

Ayoti Mittra said...

Dear Jackie,
It's very beautiful love it. Take care. Hugs
Ayoti xx

dbscraftpassion said...

Love this, one of my favorite flowers too............

Donna x

Alison59 said...

WOW love the colouring and the colours Jackie :-)

Wendy L said...

So pretty Jackie, xxx

Unknown said...

Such a lovely watercolour card Jackie and so glad everything is coming together for the wedding. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful watercoloured card and love the image. It is always nice when things start coming together and hope all goes with the wedding preparations.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Cumbrianlass said...

This is so beautiful Jackie.
Hugs xxx

Donna Ellis said...

Sounds like you got a lot of things done over the Easter Holiday, Jackie!

Beautiful card, especially with that lovely blue watercolor background, and the pretty layers! Wonderful design! hugs, de

Laine said...

Such a cute watercolour creation Jackie.
Laine
xx

ALI said...

Lovely great image and design.

Stamping Bubbles said...

A beautiful card Jackie, love the colour combo you have used.
You have been very busy over the holidays. It is good when you achieve things and tick them off your todo list.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Jackie....pretty image...glad you are working though your to do list....Joolsx

karenlotty said...

You sounded like you had a very fruitful w/end I love the card and reminded me to offset die cuts more

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
sounds like a very busy weekend.
So glad you got such a lot done.
Your card is very pretty and such a ver wonderful design too.
Love the super image, and the paper used.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

Unknown said...

I love the colours and design of this card Jackie. Hope you enjoy the last few days before you go back to work. Cathy x

pam said...

Beautiful image on this card Jackie, glad you have a lot done and couple of rest days.
Hugs Pam x

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful card Jackie! I love the pot of flowers and the dies that you used to make this beauty!

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Jackie and lovely colours. The image is fabulous.
It sounds like the wedding plans are coming on well xx

Herbaholic said...

Lovely card Jackie, loving the colours of this one :) Hugs - Debs x

Carole J said...

Beautiful! x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie. I love the colors
Hugs,
Em xoxox

Shabneez said...

Such a pretty card Jackie - do love those stamps. Shabneez x