Followers

Friday 21 April 2017

Tattered Lace - Anniversary Shows - Antique Lace Collection

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How has your week been? I am very near the end of my two week holiday from school we have got a lot done. Including some work in the garden which we weren't expecting.

I have made some samples for the Anniversary shows for Tattered Lace with a rather pretty die set I was sent. It is the Ornamental Antique Lace Square die set. It is  very pretty. In fact when I checked last night this die set on its own had sold out. It is still available in collections.

You can see these cards and others made by the Design Team on the Tattered Lace Ornamental Vintage Lace Pintereset Page. 


These are the things I sent in.  Apart from the dies I was sent two sheets of sentiments one in gold foil and one in silver. 


This is one of my favourite die sets that I have been sent by Tattered Lace. 


I was really taken with central dies from the set. I think they make quite a pretty pattern on their own. 


I made a smaller blue version. 


The twisted easel is the first card I made. 


The box was easy to decorate. To decorate the sides I just cut the down down. 


I was rather pleased with these samples. I have no idea if they will be shown or not especially as the die has already sold out. . 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

26 comments:

Wendy L said...

Very pretty collection Jackie, xxx

Elizabeth said...

All very lovely, Jackie. I'm sure they will still showcase them despite the die being sold out. xx

Herbaholic said...

Stunning cards Jackie, the die set is lovely and I love the cards you've made with them. Glad you had a productive holiday. Love & hugs - Debs xxx

Laine said...

Lovely die cuts and samples Jackie!
Laine
xx

Carole J said...

You did yourself proud with these stunning creations, Jackie. They're very classy and elegant. Love them all. x

Alison59 said...

Stunning makes Jackie :-)

Carole Pollard said...

These are all fabulous such amazing designs Enjoy the rest of your hols Love and hugs Carole x

Donna Ellis said...

How exquisitely designed your projects are, Jackie, in lovely, elegant colors and combinations of paper styles! Your TL dies are amazing! So glad you have enjoyed your time away from work, and gotten a lot accomplished! It always feels good, doesn't it? Have a great week-end! hugs, de

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are elegant and gorgeous Jackie, gorgeous die also
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Fabulous samples Jackie, the dies look fantastic. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Jackie! Love the dies and the different designs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Stamping Bubbles said...

These are stunning cards Jackie. I have been watching the show after working and trying to persuade myself why I DON'T need these dies but I think I do!
Crafty hugs
Lesley

karenlotty said...

Beautiful cards I especially like the background one No wonder it sold out on its own

Shabneez said...

Stunning samples Jackie. Glad to hear you've had a productive break. Shabneez x

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
oh how gorgeous are those lovely cards and dies used.
They all look so wonderful and very pretty.
Beautiful designing.
Have a lovely weekend.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

pam said...

Wonderful card samples Jackie, using this new collection, they do look gorgeous.
Pam x

Jan said...

These are stunning xx Jan

Andree said...

Very elegant samples Jackie. All lovely designs and colourways. Enjoy your weekend xx

Ayoti Mittra said...

Dear Jackie,
All of them are so beautiful and exquisite. I love all of them. Take care. Hugs
Ayoti xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Stunning cards and projects Jackie....love the pretty dies ....Joolsx

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous set of cards and box, such a beautiful design x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

wow, amazing samples you have created Jackie

ALI said...

Fantastic samples.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Stunning projects, Jackie.
Hugs,
Em xoxox

Unknown said...

Beautiful projects Jackie. It seems to be a really versatile die set. Cathy x

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous cards! I love those Tattered Lace dies!