Followers

Sunday 23 April 2017

New Home - Sue Wilson Window Box dies

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope you are having a good weekend. We had a great time yesterday getting more things sorted for the wedding. You can see my latest creations here.  I am back to work tomorrow. I wonder what delights await me.

I was asked for a New Home card last week and I didn't have one in my stash. So I set about making one. I bought these dies a while ago and I wanted to use them. I watched a tutorial on YouTube by Sue Wilson to see how to make the window box.


I have just a few more sheets of the brick textured paper in my stash. When it runs out I will have to go back to using a stencil to create the brick work. 


I cut the sentiment with some Britannia word dies and the frame with my Sue Wilson Double Pierced Rectangle dies. I do use these dies a lot. 


Here is the window box it folds flat for posting. Everything (apart from the cat) were cut in white card and coloured with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. 


I had a bit of a play with the new Glitter Kiss product. I used it behind the window. I think I need more practice 


This tree comes in the Window Box die set. 


I enjoyed making this card. I will definitely be using these dies again. I don't like having things in my stash that I don't use.  Have a great day. 

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie

22 comments:

Laine said...

So pretty and cheering Jackie.
Laine
xx

Stamping Bubbles said...

A very pretty card Jackie, just perfect for a new home card.
Enjoy work tomorrow, I'm sure everything will be fine.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

karenlotty said...

Beautiful card Jackie. I like die sets that do all of the creating and then have the fun of colouring them and piecing them together. I find it a very relaxing way to craft and not have to worry about layouts etc (if you see what I mean)

Alison59 said...

WOW Jackie this is superb (I don't think you need practice!!)
Well done :-)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

so very adorable, love your combination of dies and how you did your layout!!

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's very beautifulllllllll Jackie
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, what a wonderful new home card. Loving the dies and great background design. Hugs Jennifer xx

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous new home card Jackie. Beautiful papers and dies you have used.
Hugs
Linda xxx

ALI said...

Great new home card, love all the detail.

Alizabethy said...

Great piece of work - love the black cats!

pam said...

Fantastic New Home card Jackie, love the dies used.
Pam x

Donna Ellis said...

Jackie, it must be wonderful for your daughter to want such a personalized wedding, sharing every moment and detail with you. Your projects are happy and pretty! Your new home card is equally happy and sweet with tiny butterflies and flowers in the window box! Beautiful! Hugs, de

Jenny L said...

Hi Jackie,
oh what a very lovely card and the design is super, and gorgeous.
Those dies are so very wonderful, and your have used them perfectly.
Love the brick paper and this excellent card.
Lots of crafty love. Jenny L.

dbscraftpassion said...

Hi Jackie

I love this card it is fantastic, love all the details and the die is fab.

Donna xxxx

Unknown said...

What a fab card love those dies hugs x

Karenzkardz said...

Very pretty and eye catching xx

Unknown said...

Stunning card Jackie. I love your colouring on the die cuts. I hope work has been ok today. Cathy x

Em Louise Fairley said...

Beautiful card, Jackie. Love your latest wedding creations too.
Hugs,
Em xoxox

Lorre-Anne Archibald said...

Beautiful card Jackie x

Andree said...

A super card Jackie, perfect for a new home. You've created a lovely scene xx

Shabneez said...

A really pretty card - love the design Jackie. Perfect for a new home xxx

Lori Kobular said...

Gorgeous card! I love the font on the New Home and those adorable topiaries and the kitty!