Followers

Monday 13 February 2017

New Baby Cards

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope you had a great weekend and are ready for the week ahead. I have one week to go and then it will be the  half term holiday for me. I can report that the day wedding invitations are all finished. When the wedding website is finished we will be able to send them out.

When we went to the Newbury Craft Show, a few weeks ago,  I treated myself to some LC Designs stamps there was an offer 3 for £12 well it would have been rude not to.  I decided to make some new baby cards for my stash, using one of the new stamps, as I know of a few people having babies soon.


The stamp is adorable and it fits so well in an oval. I used some Tattered Lace dies from the Oval Shutter die set to cut the central panel and the lacy border. 


The stamp was stamped onto water colour card with Watering Can archival ink and coloured with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. It is very easy to colour. 


I said I'd made two here is the boy's version. 


It is a lovely stamp and so easy to adapt. I think I might play around with where the sentiment goes next time I used it. 


Here are the cards together. Have a great week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

17 comments:

ALI said...

Really sweet, recognised the image straight away because I like the cat one.

KarinsArtScrap said...

2 cute and very beautiful cards Jackie
Gr Karin

Library Quine said...

They are beautiful Jackie, such a sweet design.

Alison59 said...

What a pair of delightful cards Jackie :-)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So very adorable Jackie

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So very adorable Jackie

Barbara said...

Two beautiful cards, Jackie.....so cute xx

Lori Kobular said...

Love your adorable baby cards!! That stork and baby carriage are so sweet!

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Jackie, love the images and beautiful papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful baby cards, love the design and those stamps are gorgeous. Hugs Jennifer xx

Laine said...

These really are stunning Jackie. Lovely stamps and papers.
Laine
xx

Unknown said...

So adorable love them , hugs xx

Tracy Welham said...

These are lovely, very cute too. I always struggle with Baby cards. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Andree said...

These are so cute Jackie. The papers and stamp are lovely xx

Nataliascraft said...

Two gorgeous baby cards, adorable image x

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute, Jackie.
Hugs,
Em xoxox

Katie said...

These are lovely