Followers

Tuesday 14 February 2017

Cute Pandas Valentine's Day Card

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

Happy Valentine's Day. I hope that you have a wonderful day today whatever you are doing.

I made a Valentine's Day card with the free embossing folder and stamps from Issue 142 of Papercraft Essentials Magazine.


I started with the background I cut a piece of card to fit the hearts embossing folder. I then used the Heart of Hearts die to cut an aperture. Finally the card was embossed and sanded back. 


The girly panda was stamped onto a piece of white card and coloured with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. Then she was placed behind the heart aperture. The happy boy panda was stamped onto another piece of card and then cut out by hand. 


The sentiment came with the stamp set. 


We had our Valentine's meal on Saturday we did the meal deal from M&S. We swapped cards this morning otherwise nothing special is happening.  I hope that you have a good day.

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

21 comments:

Shabneez said...

Too cute Jackie! Love those pandas - perfect card for Valentines. Shabneez xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and gorgeous Jackie

gr karin

Mrs A. said...

That's really cute. Can't post anything at the moment as my internet is down again so reduced to my iPad to see what everyone is up to. Hugs Mrs A.

Donna Ellis said...

The layers on your little panda Valentine are amazing, Jackie! Love the warm, vibrant colors, and the dash of blue around the panda! Beautifully created! hugs, de

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, this is so cute!. I think Pandas are going to be quite an in theme this year. We've got a meal deal from M&S for tonight too. Hope you enjoy your Valentine's Day.
Amy x

Wendy L said...

Gorgeous Jackie, I got MIL to bring this mag with her so I have made a similar card!!!!

ALI said...

Lovely card, love the Pandas.

Linda Simpson said...

This is adorable and just love those cute panda's.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Valentine card Jackie, love what you have done with it. I also have this stamp set but not used as yet. Hugs Jennifer xx

Laine said...

Such a cutie Jackie. Love these sweet Panda Bears!
Laine
xx

pam said...

Beautiful Valentines card Jackie, love this cute image.
Pam x

Lori Kobular said...

Such a beautiful Valentine's Day card! I love those sweet pandas and the embossed hearts!

Carole J said...

Jackie, this is a lovely Valentine card. The embossing looks beautiful sanded back and those pandas are so cute. I have this set, but not used it yet. x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

what an adorable valentine card Jackie

Karenzkardz said...

Aww such a cute card xx

Alison59 said...

Aw this sure does have the cute factor :-)

karenlotty said...

Lovely card and I admire your cutting skills We went to a Salsa Club on Monday which had a Valentine's event We exchanged cards and gifts yesterday but OH was working last night
PS loved your New Baby cards too

Tracy Welham said...

Such a sweet card. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Planetsusie said...

This has just brought a huuuuge smile to my face Jackie - I love these furry little critters! Hugs to you Sue Pxxx Teamie

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous Valentine card Jackie, adorable pandas and fabulous background x

Janet Packer said...

These pandas are adorable - lovely card too x