Followers

Friday 2 December 2016

Creative Artiste December Sponsor Scrapmatts

Hi My Crafty blog Friends

How has your week been? The weekend is here. This weekend is the birthday of our future son-in-law. So on Sunday we are joining them and his parents for a celebratory meal. This time last year my husband had his accident and broke his wrist so we missed out on the birthday celebrations. It is so good that we can join in this year.

The new challenge starts today on the Creative Artiste Challenge blog. The sponsor is Scrapmatts and the theme is Anything Goes.


I was really lucky when I popped into our local Range they were selling off some of last year's Creative Expressions MDF and I picked up this Happy Christmas at a snip. 


I painted the MDF with Acrylic paint. Then I used ribbon, flowers and brads from my stash. I also added some ivy die cuts.  


I think this will look good on the sideboard this Christmas. 

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie
Please follow my blog with Bloglovin

26 comments:

Herbaholic said...

Jackie its gorgeous! You're very lucky to get such a bargain, my local The Range never gets goodies that this. Enjoy your meal and have a lovely weekend! Take care - Debs xxx

Alison59 said...

You are so creative Jackie; this is beautiful :-)

ElizabethR said...

That's gorgeous Jackie, have a great weekend, Elizabeth xxx

Carole J said...

What a beautiful Christmas decorative piece, Jackie! Getting your mdf at a bargain price makes it all the sweeter!! Have a lovely weekend and enjoy your celebration meal. xx

Donna Ellis said...

Fun home decor piece, Jackie, and a great find at your local Range! Loving the colors you've selected, and those gorgeous red Christmas flowers bring it to life! Beautiful way of enjoying the holidays! hugs, de

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous. The embellies really pop.
Hugs,
Em xxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant project Jackie.....great colours together....Joolsx

Linda Simpson said...

This is stunning Jackie, I love the gorgeous poinsettias and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Fabulous festive project Jackie. Love the splashes of colour.
Laine
xx

Shabneez said...

Great bargain Jackie and love the transformation! Shabneez xxx

Kathy said...

What a gorgeous, striking and stylish project Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Fabulous project Jackie, love the choice of colour and it looks fabulous with the added flowers and ivy Hugs ~Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's beautiful project Jackie
Gr Karin

What I Created Next said...

How wonderful!! Will look great on your sideboard xx

ALI said...

Beautiful work, love the flowers.

Lori Kobular said...

I love your Happy Christmas! It looks great and how lucky to get it on sale!!

Mrs A. said...

I like this a lot. Love the colours and embellishments. Hugs Mrs A.

pam said...

Fabulous project Jackie, beautiful Christmas decoration, you`ll keep for years.
Pam x

Andree said...

A wonderful looking festive project Jackie. I love the trailing ivy and fabulous flowers xx

Wheelie Crafty said...

Wow Jackie what a fabulous project you have created again this month, I love the way you have decorated it....

Hugs xxx

Katie said...

This is fantastic and very festive

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Just precious. Love the floral decorations

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Just precious. Love the floral decorations

Lys said...

A beautiful and elegant decoration for Christmas!

DeBe said...

This is a great project Jackie. I really love how you have used the black to contrast with the more traditional colours. Love, Denyse x

Unknown said...

What a great bargain Jackie, this is a stunning project. Cathy x