Followers

Saturday 27 August 2016

Fantasy Stampers - Sunshine Colours

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

When this post goes live we will be just getting off the cruise ship and heading home to prepare for our daughter's rabbits to be dropped off  after lunch.

It is time for the new challenge on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge blog the theme this time is Sunshine Colours.


I love sunflowers they just say Summer to me. I also wanted to try some masking. 


The stamp set I used is the Do-crafts Build a Sunflower set ( I don't think it is available anymore I have had the set for a long time). I made three masks from Post-it notes so that I could get the layered effect with the stamping. I coloured the images with my Spectrum Noir Sparkle pens. I use them so often now I really like the results I get with them and a bit of water on a brush. 


This bow was created with a Sue Wilson die set. 


The sentiment is from one of John Lockwood's sets. 


I will catch up with all I have missed this evening when things should be a bit quieter. 

If you check back on the Fantasy Stamper Challenge blog tomorrow the winners will be announced.

Enjoy the weekend.  

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie
Follow my blog with Bloglovin

22 comments:

Mrs A. said...

Your sunflowers are beautiful and your masking worked well as they are layered up perfectly.hugs Mrs A.

Donna Ellis said...

Love sunflowers, Jackie! Looks like it should be hanging on a wall! Hugs, de

Shabneez said...

Super card Jackie - I love sunflowers and the bow really sets then off. Hope you had a good break. Shabneez xxx

ALI said...

Beautiful, well laid out and lovely colour.

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card Jackie love that bow also
Gr Karin

Alison59 said...

Oooh Van Gogh eat your heart out!
Fantastic card and love the bow as well :-)
Hope you had a fabulous holiday xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I do love sunflowers, they always make me smile.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love the flowers and fabulous bow. Hope you had a wonderful time and are now well and truly rested. Hugs Jennifer xx

Laine said...

So bright and cheering Jackie. Lovely sunflowers.
Laine
xx

karenlotty said...

A very summery card The masking off makes a beautiful bunch of sunflowers Hope the rabbits are settling in

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I like the sunflowers and the fab bow
Kevin xx

Sharon Smith said...

Gorgeous card Jackie but then I love Sunflowers! xxx

Kate M said...

Love your sunflowers - lovely masking job!! The colours are so summery.
That bow is really clever - love it!!

Carole J said...

Beautiful bunch of sunflowers and a gorgeous bow! x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

totally hope you are enjoying your vacation on the cruise and this card is just lovely!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card,super sunflower stamping and the bow is amazing. Hope you had a fab holiday cruise.

Sylv xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Gorgeous card, Jackie. Love your coloring, as always xxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Jackie...love the sunflower image....Joolsx

Unknown said...

A lovely card Jackie, love the sunflowers & the sentiment too.
Amy X

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie, gorgeous bow..
Pam x

Lori Kobular said...

Love those pretty sunflowers and that beautiful green bow! That sentiment is perfect for this card!

Unknown said...

Stunning card Jackie. Your sunflowers are beautiful. Cathy x