Followers

Sunday 24 July 2016

Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine - Free papers issue 155

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

Happy Sunday. It seems a bit cooler here today so it will be easier to get some of the jobs done in the house. I am hoping to get my new craft storage into place today. It is going to be quite a big job.

Quite a while ago now I was sent the free bonus papers that are in this month's edition of Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine (Issue 155). The papers have a tropical theme.


I loved the lovely summery papers that I was sent. The ruffle ribbon was in my stash. 


I made  feature of the flamingos across the centre of the card. I do like my mats and layers. I used pink and turquoise card to create them., 


These are the flamingos at Bristol Zoo. I took this picture last week when we visited the Zoo which will be the venue for our daughter and her fiance's wedding this time next year. 


My card didn't make it into the magazine but it was featured on the Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine Facebook page. This is where this picture has come from. 

I hope that you enjoy the rest of the weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

18 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I'm loving flamingos at the mo ^_^ x

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the lace detail and those 'pretty flamingos'!
Hugs Donna xxx

Lori Kobular said...

Stunning card! I love those tropical papers and the flamingos are so pretty!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card! I'm obsessed with flamingos! Love the ruffles x

Linda Simpson said...

Love the papers, gorgeous card and love the ruffles too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Nataliascraft said...

This is gorgeous card, love the flamingos x

Dawn said...

Oh Jackie, this is stunning my lovely! Shame it didn't make it in to the magazine but well done getting it on the FB page! I love all the pretty detail!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Laine said...

So bright and beautiful Jackie.
Laine
xx

Carole Pollard said...

This is just the perfect card with those papers the colours are beautiful hope the storage goes well Love and hugs Carole x

pam said...

Wonderful colourful card Jackie! love the papers and colours.
Pam x

karenlotty said...

Wonderful card Flamingoes are fascinating creatures They look so gangly and awkward but very elegant and graceful when they move
I can imagine Bristol Zoo will be a fantastic venue as the marquee atParadise Wildlife Park near me looks beautiful when "dressed" but would be on a smaller scale

ALI said...

Great use of the papers, lovely colours.

Alison59 said...

Jackie, I wish I had your talent! What a super card :-)

Unknown said...

Its a gorgeous card Jackie, so bright and cheerful. Clever use of the papers. Hugs Jennifer xx

Stamping Bubbles said...

What a lovely bright sunny card Jackie. These papers are lots of fun.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Unknown said...

This is so pretty Jackie. I love your design and I really love the flamingos! Cathy x

The Sparkly Fairy said...

Gorgeous card. I've just seen it in the magazine :) Thanks for visiting my blog too!