Followers

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Unicorn Challenge Blog - Clean and Simple

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope you are having a good week. There is no way round this there will be two posts from me today. Two of the design teams I am on have challenges that both start today.

This is the first card I am sharing with you today. The new  challenge starts on the Unicorn Challenge Blog the theme is CAS/ Clean and Simple. We have a sponsor who has kindly given the Design Team wonderful images to use.



The theme of the challenge is Clean and Simple and this is what I tried to achieve with this design. I matched the mats to the colours I had used to colour the image. I always do the colouring first and match everything after. 



The images are from Morgan's Artworld if you click on the image above you will be taken to the website where you can buy the images. 


This is the "TED" printable stamp sheet. He was coloured with Promarkers. 


The sentiment was cut with one of Joanna Sheen's Signature dies.


He is a very cute bear. I will be back a little later today. 

Happy Crafting.

Hugs Jackie

24 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, Gorgeous card, love the bear he is so cute. Lovely design and like the sentiment very much. Hugs Jennifer xx

Angela Dodson said...

such a sweet image and so beautifully and delicately coloured, super nice :)

Alison59 said...

So delightful :-)

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous sweet card Jackie. Lovely card x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful image and such a gorgeous card.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Such a sweet card Jackie....cute image and lovely colouring...Joolsx

Gwyneth said...

Great colouring and a wonderful card. I love your choice of colours.

karenlotty said...

Very cute I love that Joanna Sheen die too The little piece of plastic may have to be used later - me thinks!

Stampsnob. said...

He is just adorable Lis

KarinsArtScrap said...

sweet and very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Lori Kobular said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the colors you used to color that adorable teddy bear and the pretty flowers! I really love that Happy Birthday die!

Unknown said...

This is such a sweet card. The CAS design is great and your soft coloring is so pretty. Cathy x

Lisa J said...

This is beautiful Jackie and lovely colouring. Lisa x

pam said...

Beautiful CAS card Jackie, lovely image and layout.
Hugs Pam x

Andree said...

An adorable card Jackie and a wonderfully cute image xx

Sylvia said...

Gorgeous card, love the cute teddy and colours used.

Sylv xx

Shabneez said...

Such a cute image and great colours you've used. Shabneez xxx

Kathy said...

That image is just so sweet, and I love the pastel colours

Laine said...

Such a cutie Jackie.
Laine
xx

Jan said...

This is lovely xx Jan

Kate M said...

Love the soft paste shades that you have used for this beautifully coloured sweet image. Great card!
xx

Katie said...

Lovely card and cute teddy

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So very light and lovely. Beautiful die cut sentiment

Diane Green said...

Hi Jackie
What a lovely cute bear, beautifully coloured.
Love Diane xxx