Followers

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Primrose Cards on Hochanda

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How is your week going? We are now well into the run up to Easter but it all seems a bit early to me. The Wedding I have made all the things for is on Easter Saturday. When it is all over I will blog my makes and I will try to get a picture of the happy couple to share with you. We are dropping everything off on Friday before the wedding on Saturday.

I bought my self some of John Lockwood's latest release of stamps. I love Primroses and I went for the Primrose Element stamps and the Primrose Hearts Everyday Sentiment sets. I am friends with John on Facebook and we have met a few times in person. I sent John a message saying I had bought the stamps and he asked to see what I made with them. So I did and he asked to borrow them for his shows on Hochanda starting on 20th March for a one day special.


This is what I sent in I must admit that the stamps were very nice to work with. 


This is my tag being shown by Alex Turchyn. 


In the background of this photo you can see my cards on the shelf at the back they are all yellow and green I am a bit of a traditionalist. 


This is my card being shown by Hayley West. I was watching this on Catch-up. 


Here is a close up on the tag. Some of the other items will be blogged properly as I am going to use them for Design Team pieces. 

John has promised to send all the samples back. I have really enjoyed this experience and I would happily do it all again. 

Enjoy the rest of the week.

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

22 comments:

Wheelie Crafty said...

Wow Jackie I seen these on Hochanda TV they look awesome, you have had some divine creations shown on TV and this set is just as gorgeous...

Hugs xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

another gorgeous cards and tags Jackie
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous projects Jackie and congratulations on them being shown on Hochanda too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards Jackie, and what a lovely thing John did showcasing your work Well Done. Hugs Jennifer xx

ALI said...

These are gorgeous cards, great colours.

Cheremane said...

Such a stunning collection of makes xx

Kate M said...

You'll be able to sign your cards with "as seen on TV" - congratulations , fame at last.
Great selection of projects you have made.
Xx

Angela Dodson said...

wow you've been busy-busy. Love the primroses and the fresh green and yellows are really eyecatching, beautiful!!

Laine said...

So beautiful cards Jackie. Stunning springlike colours. Its such fun when you are sitting at home viewing your cards.
Laine
xx

Dawn said...

Oh Jackie, they're gorgeous! I love the fresh spring colours too!
Well done on them being on the telly box too!
Hugs
Dawn xx

pam said...

Beautiful cards you made with those stamps Jackie, love the bright colors.
Hugs Pam x

Janet Packer said...

These are beautiful Jackie and lovely for you to get an even wider audience.

Barbara said...

Smashing cards, no wonder they were shown on the show xx

Brawny x said...

Fabulous creations Jackie x

Andree said...

Wonderful cards and tag Jackie. The colours are gorgeous and you've made good use of the stamps. It's always a thrill to see your cards on TV xx

Tracy Welham said...

Fantastic cards, I'm not surprised John wanted to share them, beautiful colours. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Alison59 said...

Oh well done Jackie these are beautiful :-)
I watched John using those stamps. He is amazing - I could watch him all day!

Gwyneth said...

You make lovely creations that are well worthy of being shown on TV.

Unknown said...

Such beautiful cards Jackie. It must be lovely for John to see his products being used so well. Cathy x

Diane Green said...

These are beautiful Jackie, johns stamps are gorgeous. I really enjoyed his shows, you always learn a lot from him.
Love Diane xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So awesome Jackie!! How fabulous

Lori Kobular said...

Fabulous tag and cards!