Followers

Thursday 31 March 2016

My Card in Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine April Issue 151

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

How is your week going? My husband has been home so not much crafting has been done but we have caught up on lots of jobs and we have had some fun days out.

A few weeks back I applied to be on the Reader's Design Team for issue 151 of Quick Cards Made Easy Magazine. They chose 10 of us and sent us the bonus papers for that issue. Only three appear in the magazine and all of them are displayed on the Facebook page. I was thrilled, when I bought my issue, that my card was one of the ones featured.


The papers that were sent were so pretty and there were sentiments and embellishments too. I just added some dark pink card and some lace. 


I trimmed the edge off of the Thank You sentiment so that it would fit in the Lacy Oval die-cut. The flower came from the magazine.


Here is the double page spread and you can see some of the bonus papers. 


A close up on my card in the magazine. You make the card and send it to them so that they can photograph it properly.


This is a very pretty card I think I will be making another one. It is a thrill to see something you have made in print. 

I hope the rest of the week is kind to you. Just a little warning I will be posting three times tomorrow. It is not like me but three of the design teams I am on start their challenges tomorrow. So needs must. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

19 comments:

Alison59 said...

Congratulations Jackie x
A beautiful card :-)

Unknown said...

Fabulius card Jackie- I saw it in the magazine and always get excited when I recognise someone a name I know :-) I love the design of this one, great use of the papers. We have had lots of days out too and will be out again in the sunshine today. Cathy x

Brawny x said...

Well done dear. A gorgeous card x

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Congrats Jackie, you got it in this time - love your design and those papers are fab!
Hugs Donna xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

Laine said...

Such a beautiful card Jackie. Many congratulations on being published.
Laine
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful flower card Jackie
Gr Karin

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So gorgeous and too perfect for being published again, congratulations!

Linda Simpson said...

Fabulous! I am not surprised it was chosen to be published, congratulations.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Kate M said...

Congratulations on having your card published - lovely card!!
xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jackie and a lovely design. Congratulations on getting it into print. Hugs Jennifer xx

ALI said...

Well done you, lovely card.

Stamping Bubbles said...

Congratulations Judith. What a fantastic achievement to see your creations in print. This us a very pretty card and a great use of the papers.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

pam said...

Congrats on getting your card in print Jackie, lovely card design using these papers.
Hugs Pam x

Lori Kobular said...

Congratulations on getting your card published! How exciting! I love the bright colors on the papers you used for this beautiful Thank you card!

karenlotty said...

Congratulations Jackie It is such a pretty card no wonder they picked yours to display

Andree said...

A lovely card Jackie and pretty papers. Congratulations on being published xx

theras kartenblog said...

Wonderful! So many different papers, so many colours.
I like it.
Ilse (thera)

Donna Ellis said...

Congratulations, Jackie! I can see why your beautiful card was selected! Wonderful use of the papers. It is your sketch/layout which really grabs my attention! Beautiful design! Hugs, de

Diane Green said...

Hi Jackie
Congratulations on being published. What a pretty card and I love the touch of pink to tie it all together
Love Diane xxx