Followers

Monday 14 March 2016

Happy Easter - Daffodil

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope you had a great weekend. The weather was certainly nice and I even ventured out without my coat for the first time in ages. Despite me having a cold we did all the things we were planning. We had a very nice meal on Sunday with the Bride and Groom, I have been making bits for, and our daughter and her fiancé. There was time to talk about the last few bits and pieces we need to make for the wedding that is less than two weeks away.

I am  up to date and I have all my Easter cards made. This is the last one to share with you.


This is just a 6" x 6" card. I wanted to use my Heartfelt creations Daffy Daffodils stamp set. Also I saw a card using the Spellbinders label dies and I remembered they were in my stash so I wanted to use them too.  The background was created with one of the stamps from the set stamped with CS Perfect Medium and the heat embossed with a clear sparkly embossing powder. Then I inked over the mat with yellow and green shades of Distress Ink. 


I stamped the daffodil in brown ink and heat embossed it with a clear powder then I coloured it with my Promarkers. 


This is a Clarity Stamp sentiment.


It isn't long till Easter now that is the weekend of the wedding so we are going to be very busy. 


Have a great week. 

Happy Crafting.

Hugs Jackie

25 comments:

Stamping Bubbles said...

Lovely card Jackie. I love daffodils, such sunny little flowers.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Brawny x said...

Gorgeous card x

Laine said...

This is lovely Jackie. So glad you enjoyed your weekend.
Laine
xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous background and beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

A beautiful card Jackie. I love the bright colours, it does seem as if Spring is finally coming. Just a shame my daffodils have been and gone already! Cathy x

Linda Simpson said...

Beautiful Easter card and love the daffodil. The weather has been beautiful here today. Looking forward to it warming up now.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the daffodil and the background you created is fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

ALI said...

Gorgeous card and lovely stamped daffodil.

Lori Kobular said...

Absolutely gorgeous Easter card! I love the daffodil, that is one of my favorite Spring flowers! Your embossed background is gorgeous too!

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful Easter card, lovely colouring. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love the daffodil and beautiful background x

pam said...

Beautiful Easter card Jackie, sounds like you are going to be busy!.
Hugs Pam x

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Gorgeous Easter card, love your background desin and daffodil image!!
Hugs Donna xx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

What a lovely image and I esp love the background you did. Stunning

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, love the yellows and greens. the Spellbinder labels SHOW OFF THE IMAGE PERFECTLY.

sYLV XX

Jan said...

Great work xx Jan

Donna Ellis said...

Oh! Another gorgeous Easter card, Jackie! So glad your dinner went well, and that preparations are moving along. Hugs, de

Kate M said...

Beautiful card - love the shape of the dies and the embossing is great.
xx

Pat said...

Beautiful card, great design, thanks for sharing with us at MTTC.

Pat xx

Janet Packer said...

Beautiful card Jackie - love your use of heat embossing, especially the lovely background.

Anonymous said...

A beautiful Easter card, love daffs, beautiful colours you have used.

Hugs Erin xx

Kathy said...

Lovely daffodil card, Jackie - it really cheers me up to see all the daffies coming up after the Winter

Dawn said...

Pretty card Jackie! Daffs always spell spring to me! Love the die cut shape too!
HUgs
Dawn xx

Diane Green said...

Hi Jackie
I love this card, the daffodil is beautiful. The Clarity Easter stamp is perfect isn't it.
Take care
Love Diane xxx

Marie Richardson said...

Hi Jackie, love your card very spring time, just wished the weather matched the time of year lol.
Unfortunately the challenge over at Crafting Musketeer's was to use 3 ribbons on your project so although you have made a super sweet card it cannot be entered into the challenge.
I do hope you will pop over at the beginning of April to check out next months challenge though.
Hugs
Marie DT for CM xxxx