Followers

Saturday 26 March 2016

Fantasy Stampers - In the Springtime

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope you are having a great weekend. It is Easter Sunday tomorrow it has come round so fast this year. Today is the day of the wedding. We will be setting off soon. All the things I made were dropped off yesterday. I am taking a little repair kit with me just in case, you never know what might happen.

The new challenge starts today on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and the theme is In the Spring Time.


This is one of the cards that I sent to John Lockwood for him to have for his shows on Hochanda on 20th and 21st March. I sent him five cards and a tag. You could see them at the back of the set and one of the cards and the tag were shown properly. 


I used the Primrose Elements and the Primrose Hearts Everyday Sentiments stamp sets designed by John Lockwood for Creative Expressions. The background was created with a resist technique. 


I used the Sue Wilson Heart of Hearts die to create the mat for the beautiful heart. I do love Primroses that is why I was drawn to these stamps. 


I did enjoy seeing my cards on Hocanda. I need to thank John Lockwood for this wonderful opportunity.  The stamps are lovely to work with. 

If you check back on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog tomorrow the winners of the last challenge will be announced.

Happy Easter

Hugs Jackie

25 comments:

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous Easter card Jackie. I love yellow and green combination at this time of year. I watched John's shows and your samples were beautiful.
I hope you have a fantastic day today.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Anonymous said...

Perfect make for springtime! I love a bit of resist. Not done it for a while, I'll have to get playing again.x

Alison59 said...

This is fabulous - so bright and cheery :-)
Enjoy the wedding and Happy Easter xx

Julie B said...

Love primroses, they grow wild in the field by the railway, even the rabbits leave then alone, unlike most things!
Hope your wedding goes off well and you don't need the repair kit. :)

Linda Simpson said...

I hope everything goes well at the wedding and you have a wonderful day. A simply beautiful card, love the colour and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

ALI said...

Fame at last....lol. Beautiful cards.
Enjoy the wedding.

Brawny x said...

Well done Jackie. You deserve the accolades. Hope you have a great day at the wedding x

KarinsArtScrap said...

it's a very beautiful card Jackie and a great design
Gr Karin

JayBe said...

Wow! I am an avid follower of all things Creative Expressions, Jackie (and just a little envious) Lol.

I love your 'Spring' themed card - the colour choices are fab and the little stamped topper is so pretty.

Hope you enjoy the Easter weekend and your wedding.

Big hugz, Jan xx

Unknown said...

Adorable spring card Jackie. Hope everything goes well at the wedding. Looking forward to seeing some photo's. Happy Easter Hugs ~Jennifer xx

karenlotty said...

Just catching up! Well done you! Well deserved too All are amazing I loved how you made the tag Making a frame - genius Hope you enjoyed the wedding and Happy Easter

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Stunning yellow, love the background you did on the card, gorgeous work Jackie

Laine said...

Such a springlike creation Jackie. So lovely.
Laine
xx

Carole Pollard said...

Love this gorgeous design its a lovely colour combo with a perfect heart. Enjoy the wedding. Happy Easter love and hugs Carole x

Anonymous said...

lovely colours and designs

Katie said...

Beautiful spring card

Anonymous said...

Fabulous card Jackie, love the yellow. Love the heart as well so pretty.

Crafty Hugs Jen xx

Shabneez said...

Great Spring colours Jackie! Shabneez xxx

Unknown said...

Lovely card Jackie, beautiful bright colours for Spring.
Amy X

pam said...

You made some wonder cards in spring colours Jackie.
hope the Wedding went without any hitches ..
Hugs Pam x

Jan said...

Lovely card xx Jan

Kate M said...

Lovely Springtime colours on this beautiful card - love the primroses, great design.
xx

Lori Kobular said...

Beautiful Spring card!!

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card....just love the sunny yellow papers and sentiment....Joolsx

Dawn said...

It's beautiful Jackie!
Hugs
Dawn xx