Followers

Friday 4 March 2016

Alphabet Challenge Blog - Letter A - Anything Pink

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

The weekend is now here and I am back for the second time today. Tomorrow we are nipping off to Reading for a night. We are meeting our daughter and her fiancé so that we can talk over wedding plans. They really aren't hanging around.

The new challenge starts today on the Alphabet Challenge Blog the letter is A and the theme is Anything Pink. 


This is another make that started at the Charity Craft day that I attended. I stamped the big flower from the Stampin Up Birthday Blooms set and I coloured the image with a water pen and some ink. I was thrilled with how I had coloured and then I noticed that I had smudged the edge of the card. So I stopped there and I bought the image home to use. 


I was able to use my cutter at home to trim the edge from the image to remove the smudge. Do you ever have to rescue mistakes? I matted and layered the image. I embossed the background with the Heart Lattice A4 embossing folder. The sentiment was stamped with a stamp from my stash. 


It is all pink just right for this challenge. 

I hope you have a wonderful weekend.

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

32 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

beautiful Rose and card Jackie

gr karin

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous and loving this beautiful rose.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Gwyneth said...

Your card looks great, and no indication that you'd had to rescue it from an unwanted smudge.

Brawny x said...

A beautiful card Jackie. I adore flowers x

ALI said...

A beautiful creation.

Kate M said...

I do love this Rose image and you have coloured it beautifully, lovely design - great card.
Xx

Lisa J said...

Beautiful card Jackie and your colouring is amazing. Lisa x

Angela said...

This is so pretty, love that big flower and they way you have coloured it looks fabulous x

Lori Kobular said...

Love all the luscious pink! One of my favorite colors! You colored that flower perfectly!

Janet Packer said...

Lovely card Jackie - pretty in pink!

Anonymous said...

Wow x so pretty X love the image xx you will be making wedding stationery next then xxx

Carole Pollard said...

So pretty love that flower so pretty and I just love that embossing folder a favourite of mine hope the wedding planning goes well enjoy the weekend love and hugs Carole x

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie, love this stamp and colours and one of my favourite embossing folders.
Hugs Pam x

joolsedesigns said...

I love it reminds me of my garden in the summer sun

Andree said...

A wonderful card Jackie and a beautifully coloured rose. Have a nice weekend making wedding plans xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jackie, the colours are really pretty. I make mistakes all the time, it's what embellishments are made for! Cathy x

Basslady said...

love this card so much!!!
hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Alison59 said...

Ooooh this is stunning :-)

karenlotty said...

Very pretty I love your shades of pink and I'm not a "pink" person

Shabneez said...

Beautiful card Jackie - good rescue, embellishments great for those 'oops moments!' Xxx

sandy's crafty bits said...

wow super card Jackie and you must have done an amazing rescue job well done lol ... thank you for visiting my blog ... hope you have a super weekend ... and good luck with your daughters wedding plans ... how very citing ... happy crafting and love sandy xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Such a pretty card Jackie....Lovely image....I am a pink person and I love it....Joolsx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card, love the image and the lovely colours.

Hugs Erin xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Stunning birthday card Jackie

Mrs A. said...

Stunning rose and yes smudges do happen but are even more annoying when they can't simply be trimmed off. Love the background you have created. Hugs Mrs A.

Donna Ellis said...

Jackie, such a pretty, feminine floral masterpiece! The pale pink color theme is beautiful and peaceful!

Alizabethy said...

Lovely colouring of that rose!

Di said...

Wow Jackie, this is fabulous! Great save too.

Hugs

Di xx

Tracy Welham said...

Really beautiful. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Dawn said...

So pretty!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Fiona said...

Great card - I love this set

Diane Green said...

Hi Jackie
What a beautiful card, love the way you rescued it
Love Diane xxx