Followers

Thursday 7 January 2016

Tattered Lace Charisma Teddy and Embellishments

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

Well this has been a busy week one way and another and we aren't quite at the end yet. I hope you are all getting on OK.

Over the Christmas break I had quite a few Tattered Lace deadlines. It did help that we couldn't go out much because of my poor husband's wrist.

I enjoyed making these samples for shows that are being shown on Create and Craft  today.


Here are all the samples together. The little teddy is so cute. There is a CD rom of images he has different expressions. There is a die to cut him out. I also had the Teddy Embellishments die set to work with. 


I made matching sets of cards and tags and a couple of bags. This is content teddy. 


This was happy teddy pretty in pink.  All the embellishments were made from the Teddy Embellishments die. I chose not to use the print out from the CD for the embellishments I enjoyed making them to match the cards and tags. 


This is sad teddy but he still looks cute. 


Here they all are again. They were all shown. The teddy is very hard to resist. 

I have made a lot of samples for Tattered Lace recently. I think I have samples that have gone to CHA in America this week.  I wonder if they will turn up anywhere? 

Enjoy the last day of the week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

19 comments:

Unknown said...

May I say Jackie, you have done Tattered Lace proud with these samples, they are stunning and that teddy is simply adorable. Hugs Jennifer xx

Sandra Carey said...

Omg they are so cute I love them great samples again Jackie hugs Sandra xx

Sandra Carey said...

Omg they are so cute I love them great samples again Jackie hugs Sandra xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

these are super cute and gorgeousssssssss Jackie
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

These are just adorable lovely samples. Hugs xx

Laine said...

These are fabulous Jackie. Such a cute bear and such stunning samples.
Laine
xx

Linda Simpson said...

These are just adorable bears and beautiful samples Jackie.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Brawny x said...

Absolutely fab Jackie. So cute x

pam said...

Gorgeous card samples Jackie, adorable bears.
Hugs Pam x

ALI said...

Wow a fantastic selection of samples.

ALI said...

Wow a fantastic selection of samples.

karenlotty said...

I have this cd and die I have the bunny one too. I love your take on them

Andree said...

These are all wonderful Jackie. The teddy is adorable and your designs are fabulous. I hope Keith is well on the mend now xx

Jackie said...

What a delightful selection of giftbags and tags, all so sweet :o)
Jackie xx

Alison59 said...

Fabulous makes :-) I saw these on C&C yesterday - so tempted to buy!!

Alison59 said...

Fabulous makes :-) I saw these on C&C yesterday - so tempted to buy!!

Tracy Welham said...

Wow, you have been busy, these matching sets are so adorable, love them. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Those teddy bears are TOO cute. Love the colors.

Sylvia said...

Wonderful samples, such a cute bear.

Sylv xx