Followers

Saturday 7 November 2015

Fantasy Stampers - Winter Wonderland

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

It is the weekend. There always seems to be so much to do. We are visiting my parents to try to sort out a new computer for them and my husband's parents to sort out a new television. In the evening we are going to our local theatre (it is local it is 15 minutes walk away) to see the comedian Sean Hughes.

Happily, today  sees the start of a new Challenge on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and the theme is Winter Wonderland.


I made an easel card using the stamps that I used for the last challenge. They are among my favourite stamps being very versatile. They are called  Dasher the Deer and Christmas Trees by Creative Expressions. I also used the Visible Image Snowflake from Dreaming of a White Christmas set to make the background.  The die cut trees were covered in glitter too. 


I cut the Sue Wilson snowflake tag twice and stuck them togther for extra strength to create the stopper for the easel. I stamped the sentiment and when it was dry I used a spray glue and applied a fine glitter. 


I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. 

The winners of the last challenge will be posted on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge blog tomorrow. 


Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

32 comments:

Unknown said...

Love it Jackie those little deer are adorable and love the whole scene with the dies cuts. Hugs Helen x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card Jackie.....Love the background and the cute reindeer.....Joolsx

Alison59 said...

Beautiful card; all snowy and wintry :-)
Enjoy the show x

Brawny x said...

Great card Jackie. X

ALI said...

Beautifully designed cards, love the use of the dies.

Nataliascraft said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, beautiful design and love the background x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Beautiful card Jackie, the background is stunning.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Linda Simpson said...

This is fabulous I love the beautiful deer and design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

HI Jackie, gorgeous easel card, I do love those deers and the scene is fabulous. Hugs Jennifer xx

karenlotty said...

Beautiful card Those deer are very sweet I'm not very good at stamping but I keep practising!

pam said...

Hi Jackie, beautiful image, die cut and details on your easel card.
Hugs
Pam x

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

This is fabulous Jackie, love the little deer they are cute!!
Hugs Donna xxx

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Jackie, I love it!!
Kevin xx

Andree said...

Such a cute card Jackie. The scene you've created is fabulous and those deer are adorable. Enjoy the rest of your weekend xx

Jackie said...

What a gorgeous card Jackie, love those cute little deer :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

this is so cute, and I do like the tree cutting die

Alizabethy said...

What a fabulous piece of work - works together so well!

Cumbrianlass said...

This is so beautiful Jackie I like the scene you have created.
Hugs Janet xxx

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, love those cute Reindeers. Great dies to, Such a lovely scene.

Hugs Erin xx

Unknown said...

You do have a thing for Reindeer's Jackie, this is another super duper Christmas card, hun, hugs xxxx

Laine said...

Beautiful card Jackie. That stamps is so cute and I love the detail.
Laine
xx

Chris said...

Beautiful card, love the deers. Chris xx

Angela said...

Fabulous easel card and love the little deer x

Donna Ellis said...

Jackie, this is such a beautiful card design! The easel layers are gorgeous, and your little deer are precious (and so wonderfully colored!) Thanks for the inspiration today! hugs, de

Kathy said...

Gorgeous card Jackie

Di said...

Absolutely fabulous Jackie! Love the deer, so cute :) And a beautifully made card.

Sorry I'm a bit late commenting!

Hugs

Di xx

Carole Pollard said...

A very beautiful card the design is stunning Love and hugs Carole x

Dawn said...

Another stunner Jackie! I love thos little deer!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Sarn said...

Fabulous easel card.
Hugs, Sarn xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Stunning Jackie. I just love this stand up card and esp the way you colored the background and fussy cut out the deer. Gorgeous work

Sue - said...

Beautiful wintry card!

Carla's Cards said...

Lovely wintry card, thanks for sharing with A Snowflakes Promise!