Followers

Tuesday 6 October 2015

Unicorn Challenge Blog - Challenge 2 Think Pink

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I am back again this week this time with my inspiration card for the start of the new challenge on the Unicorn Challenge blog and the theme is Think Pink. This is just our second challenge we were overwhelmed by the response to our very first challenge.


Would you believe it I actually found this challenge quite hard. I went through my stash and I found this beautiful paper I think it came from magazine. There was so much going on with the paper it was hard to know quite how to deal with it. 


I decided to use a selection of Sue Wilson dies to build up round the sentiment in a space on the paper so that none of the lovely elements were hidden. 


 I did ink the paper to make it a little more pink than it started out originally. 


The final touch was to add some ribbon (it covered the yellow flower) and Candi from my stash of course they had to be pink.

I do hope that you are having a great week. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

24 comments:

Lisa J said...

Love this card. The Image, Dies and design are amazing! Lisa x

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, Love this card, gorgeous backing paper and the dies work so well with it. Great how you have left the image on the paper as the focal point. Hugs Jennifer xx

Doreen said...

This is beautiful ,lovely design and details.xxx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Jackie....love the paper and die cuts.....Joolsx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Jackie....love the paper and die cuts.....Joolsx

Nikki said...

Soooo pretty. I love this x

Nikki said...

Soooo pretty. I love this x

Donna Mosley said...

Very pretty card Jackie, love the papers.

Donna x

Laine said...

Beautiful card Jackie. So pretty in pink.
Laine
xx

Brawny x said...

Wow fabulous card Jackie x

pam said...

Beautiful card you design Jackie. love the pretty paper.
Hugs
Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Beautiful card Jackie,I love the design
kevin xx

karenlotty said...

I'm playing catch up All the cards I've missed are gorgeous and this one is no exception Not being a pink person I'd struggle with this challenge

Unknown said...

I am not a pink person Jackie, so I too would have found this hard, but you have sure pulled it out of the hat, a stunning card, hugs xxx

Jackie said...

This is so beautiful Jackie, a very pretty card :o)
Jackie xx

Kathy said...

Lovely card, beautiful detailing

Diane Green said...

Hi Jackie
Beautiful card and what lovely paper too. It's very pink :)
Love Diane xxxxx

Alison59 said...

OMG what a stunning card :-)

Tracy Welham said...

This is gorgeous! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So very elegant Jackie! I love the details and that color combo and the gorgeous ribbon.

Andree said...

A lovely card Jackie and a gorgeous paper xx

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie Beautiful card- this paper is so pretty and the elements you have added work brilliantly.
Cathy x

Wheelie Crafty said...

Beautiful card Jackie. So pretty in pink. very elegant...

hugs xxx

Jan said...

This is lovely xx Jan