Followers

Friday 16 October 2015

Tattered Lace - Love is in the Air

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

It is Friday the weekend is here. I hope you have got some crafty plans. We are hoping to get some shopping done and visit my husband's parents.

I have been making samples again for Tattered Lace TV shows. I was sent three Tattered Lace dies. the Delicate Love Sentiment, the Flower shop and the Oscar Gown. I didn't have long to make samples and I got them there a day late ( my fault for going out on Saturday). So I am not sure if they got on to any of the shows but two of them were in the gallery on their website.


Of the samples I made this was my favourite. I cut the pink frame and the lattice on my ScanNcut. I cut and matted three panels and I decorated them with flowers cut from the Flower Shop die there are so many flowers and leaves on the die. 


This is the love sentiment cut in white and pink it does make a dramatic statement. The pink one was misted with ink to give it a mottled effect. 



I made this cute little gift bag too using the Oscar Gown Die. 



I hope that you have a great weekend and manage to fit in some crafting. I have got my next lot of dies to play around with. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

28 comments:

Naomi said...

Lovely Jackie. xxx

Alison59 said...

Beautiful card and I love the bag too :-)

Jo said...

Gorgeous....love the 3 panels & the layered sentiment....very effective. Have a lovely weekend xx

Unknown said...

These are lovely Jackie, the pinks are so pretty and love the gown on the bag. Hugs Helen xx

Unknown said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Erin xx

Kathy said...

Lovely card, the layering of the panels works brilliantly

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, lovely samples and very pretty designs. Hugs Jennifer xxx

What I Created Next said...

Really great makes. Lovely colours. Hope you have a good weekend x

Laine said...

Such lovely samples Jackie. LOve the sweet dress!
Laine
xx

Anonymous said...

Hello Jackie, A lovely card, love the colours and the flowers.The frame and the love word look lovely.

Jade xx

pam said...

Beautiful makes Jackie, lovely colour and details.
Hugs
Pam x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card Jackie x

Andree said...

A pretty card and bag Jackie. Lovely dies and colours xx

Mrs O crafty blog said...

Very pretty design and colours , Px

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous what gorgeous designs and your designs are perfect really compliment the dies love and hugs Carole x

Alizabethy said...

Your LOVE card is fabulous - so pretty!

Jackie said...

A very pretty card and a lovely gift bag :o)
Jackie xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Jackie...Pretty card and gift bag....Joolsx

Lisa J said...

Adorable card and gift bag. Great designs! Lisa x

Tracy Welham said...

Really pretty card & bag. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Jan said...

This is gorgeous xx Jan

karenlotty said...

Love the card Love the gift bag

Unknown said...

Both fabulous projects Jackie, you are so lucky to be able to play with such awesome dies, hugs xxx

Diane Green said...

Hi Jackie
Lovely cards and bag Jackie, I saw the flower dies and was amazed how many there were, you lucky thing getting to play with them. I hope they give you a name check soon! I'm looking forward to seeing your samples from the next lot of dies.
Love Diane xxxxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Lovely dies you are playing with so many stunning die cuts on these card. Gorgeous work

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous, loving the papers and designs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

mand said...

Beautiful projects, lovely texture. Ax

mand said...

Beautiful projects, lovely texture. Ax