Followers

Friday 23 October 2015

Tattered Lace - Cute Dinosaurs

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

It is Friday and the weekend is nearly here. Before I forget, the film we saw on Tuesday was Black Mass, starring Johnny Depp and Benedict Cumberbatch,  it was a good film but rather violent.

There are new Tattered Lace shows on Create and Craft today starting at 8.00 am. I was sent two cute Dinosaur dies to make samples with. This is what I came up with:


This is an 8" x 8" card using both of the dinosaurs. 


This die is called Dinosaur. I cut the eyes separately in white and added black behind. I put brown glitter card behind.  I had the mottled paper in my stash. 


This die is called Stegosaurus. 


I made an anniversary card. I cut the Dinosaur die in two different colours and added bows in different places to suggest that they were a couple. 


I made a gift bag. The balloons were cut with my ScanNcut. I think this design would be great for a children's party. 


I cut the Dinosaur die in gold twice and added matching bows to make them male and female. This might make a fun engagement card. 


These are just a bit of fun, bags of dinosaur poo,  really it is Maltesers. 



Here are all my makes together. I will try to watch the shows but they start when I am at work. 

Have a great day. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

19 comments:

Jo said...

Oh wow, great makes Jackie....great variety & I love them all, especially the little bags of dinosaur poo.....great fun! Have a lovely weekend.
hugs Jo x

Doreen said...

Love the cute dino's,fabulous cards Jackie.xxx

Alison59 said...

What superb makes Jackie :-)
I love dinosaur poo (aka Malteasers lol)

Unknown said...

Love these little cuties and all the different things you've done with them, especially the choccies Hugs xx

Linda Simpson said...

Oh my Jackie these are so cute, love the little dinosaurs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

HI Jackie , what fabulous samples, those dinosaurs are so cute. I love the gift bag and those sweet bags are a amazing. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

aaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh these are so cute and fun cards and projects Jackie great work you did.
Gr Karin

Brawny x said...

Oh these are fabulous. Love them Jackie x

Cumbrianlass said...

A fabulous collection of cutiness ( if that is a word lol)
Hugs Janet xxx

Laine said...

So cute Jackie. Fabulous samples.
Laine
xx

Unknown said...

These dinosaurs are so cute Jackie and your samples are amazing. I particularly love the gift bag.
Cathy x

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Fab selection of DT samples, the dinosaurs are so cute!
Hugs Donna xxx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

Jackie said...

What a wonderful selection Jackie, you just have to love those cute dinos. Sorry I won't see them as I don't watch craft TV! :o)
Jackie xx

Dawn said...

Oh Jackie, these are just adorable!
Love all the samples you've made!
Hugs
Dawn xxx

Unknown said...

Outstanding, samples, Jackie, I MUST, get these dinosaurs, my grandson's are all mad about them, which makes a wee change from football, LOL...hugs xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So many adorable dinosaurs and super hard to pick a favorite out amoung all of these fab cards. I love the first one and I really adore the boy/girl one. TOO cute

Alizabethy said...

Just FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

Jackie these are all to cute, love those dinosaurs.

Hugs Abbs xx

Jackie T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.