Followers

Monday 5 October 2015

Not Just Cards Challenge Blog - Challenge 25 and winner of the Blog Hop image

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope that you have had a great weekend and are raring to go for the week ahead.

Today see the start of a new challenge on the Not Just Cards Challenge Blog. The theme is always Anything Goes. This time we had images to work with mine came from Ikes Art.


The image is called Winter Robin. I started with a 7" x 7" kraft card blank I cut all the mats and layers. With the white layer I cut an aperture with an circle die and then I embossed it with the Snowflake Lattice folder by Sue Wilson. I used the Sue Wilson holly dies to cut the holly. I used two of the circle dies to create a frame for the aperture. I created the berries and the corner dots with CS Berry Red PVA. 

If you click on the logo you will get taken to the store there are lots of lovely images to chose from. 


I coloured the robin with Promarkers. I used a brush and some blue ink to colour round the image. Then I made dots with my Versa Mark pen and I heat embossed them with a white powder. 


The sentiment was cut with the Seasons Greetings die by Sue Wilson ( anyone would think I was a big fan). This was mounted on some glitter card. 

Now is the time to reveal the winner of my image from our September Blog Hop. Here is my card as a reminder. 


She is from Star Stampz and called My Sweet Sunflower. I had 39 comments so I put the numbers into a random number generator. Here is the result.

So comment 38 was the winner and that came from Zub Momi. The prize has been claimed and sent. 



I do hope that you have a good week. Why not join in with this months challenge. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

25 comments:

Nikki said...

I just adore all things robin. Such a beautiful image and I love what you've done with it. Fab card! X

Nikki said...

I just adore all things robin. Such a beautiful image and I love what you've done with it. Fab card! X

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie. Such a beautiful card. The image is lovely and your colouring fabulous. The whole effect is stunning.
Cathy x

Alison59 said...

What a beautiful card. Your colouring is superb and I love the holly border :-)

Wheelie Crafty said...

Goregous Creations, Jackie I love the Robin, texture from the embossing the font and design... The second card is Lovely as well hunni...

Hugs xxx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Oh, I love Ike's Art! Gorgeous work

Unknown said...

Lovely Jackie, love the matting and layering and the dies are fab. Hugs xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous card and dies you have used Jackie
Gr Karin

Linda Simpson said...

This is gorgeous, love the cute robin and papers.
Hugs
Linda xxx

What I Created Next said...

Beautiful card xx

Tracy Welham said...

Wow, gorgeous card, I love how you have framed it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, fabulous card,love how you have encircled the robin and the dies. Great colouring. Hugs Jennifer xx

Laine said...

Great festive creation Jackie. Love the sweet image and your fabulous detail.
Laine
xx

ALI said...

Beautiful card, lovely image and colouring.........

ALI said...

Beautiful card, lovely image and colouring.........

pam said...

Beautiful Christmas card Jackie. love your robin image great colouring.
Hugs
Pam x

Brawny x said...

Fabulous card Jackie x

Herbaholic said...

Lovely card Jackie, love the robin and the holly :) Debs x

Unknown said...

Beautiful Christmas card, Jackie, love the image, your embossing and detail, just highlight the image so well...hugs xxx

Jackie said...

A wonderful card Jackie, I love the holly diecuts :o)
Jackie xx

Anonymous said...

lovely project, really like the robin, so cheeky

Anonymous said...

Hello Jackie, A beautiful card and love the robin he is just gorgeous. Love the die cuts.

Jade xx

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Jackie....Beautiful card....love the cute robin and the holly.....Joolsx

Diane Green said...

Hi Jackie
Love the card, what a cute robin.
Take care
Love Diane xxxx

ike said...

What a beautiful card - it's just gorgeous. Great colouring, lovely design and that superb holly frame is just divine :-D
Thank you for using one of my images - it was a pleasure to Sponsor you :-)

Hugz
IKE xx

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page