Followers

Saturday 24 October 2015

Fantasy Stampers - Animal Antics

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

Happy Saturday. I have been so busy making samples for Tattered Lace it is nice to get back to a bit of stamping.

Today sees the start of a new challenge on the Fantasy Stampers Challenge Blog and the theme is Animal Antics.


I used two stamp sets from Creative Expressions: Dasher the Deer (Merry Christmas comes with this set) and Christmas Trees (the stars come with this set). This is a tiny 6" x 6" card. I started by cutting all the mats and layers. On the top white layer I used masks and inks to create the background. I also stamped the stars with Perfect Medium and heat embossed them with a silver powder. 


I stamped the trees and the deer onto some white card and I used my ScanNcut to cut them out. It does save so much time and does a much better job than I would. The deer were coloured with Promarkers and I removed the antlers from one to make her look more feminine. 


To finish off this card I used some Cosmic Shimmer White PVA glue around the edge of the scene and I covered it with Cosmic Shimmer Glitter Jewels Iced Snow and left it to dry. 

Well it is the start of half term for me I expecting to do lots of crafting. I have at least one more project to do for Tattered Lace.

If you come back to the Fantasy Stampers Challenge blog tomorrow the winners of the last challenge will be announced. 

 Have a great weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

33 comments:

Alison59 said...

Beautiful design Jackie :-)

KarinsArtScrap said...

super sweet and so beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Stamping Bubbles said...

Gorgeous card Jackie.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Unknown said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. The deer are so cute and I love the background.
Cathy x

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous card and loving the cute deer.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Scrapthology said...

Gorgeous card, with the shimmer I bet it's even more festive in the flesh.

Lizzies said...

Fabulous card, just hopping by.

Brawny x said...

A fabulous card Jackie x

Anonymous said...

A beautiful card, love the image so cute..

Hugs Erin xx

Nikki said...

Aww, I love this..... it's a stunning project xxx

Donna Mosley said...

Gorgeous and cute card Jackie, love it.

Donna x

Jan said...

Gorgeous card Jackie xx Jan

Laine said...

This is fabulous Jackie. Love the cute deer!
Laine
xx

Unknown said...

AWE, Jackie, another cute card hun, a fabulous scene, hugs xxx

pauline said...

Thats so cute x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous Jackie I love the reindeer and the scene
Kevin xx

Unknown said...

Oh Jackie, this is seriously to cute, I love the background scene and those reindeers are just adorable.Hugs Jennifer xx

Jackie said...

What a delightful card :o)
Jackie xx

Alizabethy said...

What a wonderful piece of work!

Unknown said...

Oh love these cuties, getting good with the Scan n Cut. Hugs Helen xx

Anonymous said...

Such a gorgeous image Jackie, so cute.

Hugs Abbs xx

Doreen said...

love the fab image, this is gorgeous.xxx

ALI said...

Beautiful card and lovely image.

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Awww this is so cute, love the reindeer!!
Hugs Donna xxx
Kraftyscot Handmade Crafts

Angela said...

These are adorable, what a fabulous card x

pam said...

Wonderful card design Jackie, love your cute image and background details.
Hugs
Pam x

karenlotty said...

Just playing catch up All of your projects are brill I especially like the SW reindeer one but the CE one is cute As much as I've enjoyed seeing the dinosaur cards etc I don't make enough cards to warrant buying this kind of die

Kathy said...

These little guys are such a delight! Another lovely card, Jackie

Tracy Welham said...

So adorable, I love it. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Carole Pollard said...

Just loving this gorgeous card those reindeer are a delight its a stunnig card love and hugs Carole x

Andree said...

A wonderful Christmas card Jackie. Those deer are so so cute and I love how you created the backdrop for them xx

Julie B said...

Fab Christmas card Jackie, isn't funny that we all went down the Christmas route!

Hels Sheridan said...

Oh they are SO cheeky aren't they!! LOVE your card... thanks for joining in with the Sunday Stamper and hoping you have a great weekend x