Followers

Friday 2 October 2015

Creative Artiste Challenge Blog - Lace and Pearls

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope you are all ready for your weekend. I am back again with another post today. There are a lot of challenges that start at the beginning of the month.

There is a new challenge starting on the Creative Artiste Challenge Blog and the theme is Lace and Pearls. We do have a sponsor Deedee's images and we all chose images to use. My choice gave me a little bother with the theme but I got there.


I used the Caroling Snowman he comes in a zip file and there was a precoloured image included. This did save me quite a bit of time. You have the option you can choose to colour one if you wish. It is good to have the choice. I had the Nordic paper in my stash as well as he lace. The die to cut the music is a Tattered Lace die. I added large pearls to three of the corners. 


I did put some CS White PVA dots on the snow flakes on the image and covered them with CS Diamond Sprinkles. 


If you click on the logo above you will be taken to the store.


Now I have a little confession. I didn't read the brief for the challenge properly and this is the first card that I made. I was rather pleased with it so I will be sending it to someone this Christmas. 



Just a reminder of the card for the challenge. It just goes to show that Lace and Pearls can be a versatile theme. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

30 comments:

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is cute and beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Fantastic card Jackie, love your use of different mediums, hugs xxx

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Jackie.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Fun festive creation Jackie.
Laine
xx

karenlotty said...

It works beautifully I would never have thought to add lace to a Christmas card

Unknown said...

Love him and the paper's really nice Hugs Helen x

pam said...

Fabulous Christmas cards Jackie, love your image anddesigns.
Hugs Pam x

McCrafty's Cards said...

Gorgeous card Jackie, I like the snowman the lace and the musical notes
kevin xx

Andree said...

A fabulous card Jackie and a great image. I love your use of the lace and pearls xx

Carole Pollard said...

A fabulous card a great image and your design is perfect love and hugs Carole x

Jackie said...

You did well with the theme Jackie, not an easy one for Christmas. Love the singing snowman :o)
Jackie xx

Doreen said...

Love the cute image and colours,this is gorgeous.xxx

Alison59 said...

Super card - love the backing you've used :-)

Unknown said...

Lovely card Jackie. The image is so cute and I love the paper you've used.
Cathy x

Lisa J said...

This is fabulous. I love that paper I am still hunting for black and white Christmas Paper!!! Great card. Lisa x

Tracy Welham said...

So cute! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Unknown said...

Fabulous Jackie, I love the Nordic papers just perfect for the snowman. The lace and music die really go well with the design. Hugs Jennifer xx

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Darling work today. What a cute little snowman. Cheers, Holley

Jan said...

Great card xx Jan

Anonymous said...

I really like this card, its the lace affect that so caught my eye

Herbaholic said...

Both cards are gorgeous Jackie :) I'm following you now also, thanks for the follow :) Debs x

Amber at Sequin Stitches said...

What a great design :) thats a great way to use lace and I like that scandi style background too x

Amber at Sequin Stitches said...

What a great design :) thats a great way to use lace and I like that scandi style background too x

Amber at Sequin Stitches said...

What a great design :) thats a great way to use lace and I like that scandi style background too x

Cumbrianlass said...

A beautiful and cute looking card Jackie and I would just like to say thank you so much for the wonderful comments you have left on my blog it means so much to me that you have taken the time to do this.
Hugs Janet xxx

Kathy said...

That little snowman is as cute as can be!

Wheelie Crafty said...

Another Gorgeous Christmas card Jackie, I adore the image and the colours you have used on your card...

Hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie - another fab card! Love that cute snowman. So many elements to look at - I love it!
Hugs,
Bev x

ALI said...

Beautiful creation......

Diane Green said...

Hi Jackie
Love both of them
Take care
Love Diane xxxxx