Followers

Friday 30 October 2015

Alphabet Challenge Letter S - Sweet Treats

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope that you have had a good week and you are looking forward to the weekend. When this post goes live we will be heading up to Boston in Lincolnshire. We were booked to go to Wakemanfest a weekend of music led by Rick Wakeman himself. Well a few weeks ago it was cancelled because of his ill health. We were refunded for the tickets but we had a hotel booked so we are still going and I am not quite sure what we are going to do. It should be fun anyway.

Today sees the start of a new challenge on the Alphabet Challenge Blog the letter is S and the theme is Sweet Treats. This time it is Team Bs turn to make the inspiration cards.


I used the stamp set that I got free at the Newbury Craft show to create the cupcakes. They were stamped in black and coloured with Promarkers. I did cut them out with my ScanNcut. The background paper came from my stash and I cut the sentiment from an off-cut of the paper. 


I did use Glossy Accents on the cherries to make them dimensional and shiny. 


Well cupcakes are sweet and they are definitely a treat. There are so many images you could use for this challenge I was wondering about making a Christmas card with candy canes all over it. 

I do hope that you have a good weekend. I will let you know what we find to do in Lincolnshire.

Happy Carfting

Hugs Jackie

23 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this card, Jackie. Great design and those cupcakes look fabulous.
Cathy x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant card Jackie...Great cupcake images and design....Have a lovely weekend....Joolsx

Basslady said...

a wonderful and very sweet card, dearie!

hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Linda Simpson said...

Yummy, lovely card and they look good enought to eat.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Alison59 said...

Scrummy cakes :-) Enjoy your break x

JayBe said...

I love this, Jackie - the cute little cupcakes look good enough to eat!

Hope you enjoy your time in Boston.
Hugz, Jan xx

JayBe said...

I love this, Jackie - the cute little cupcakes look good enough to eat!

Hope you enjoy your time in Boston.
Hugz, Jan xx

Unknown said...

Way hay what a scummy looking card, love the cupcakes and great design. Hope you have a great weekend. Hugs Jennifer xxx

Laine said...

Looks good enough to eat Jackie. Hope you have a great time!
Laine
xx

Brawny x said...

What a great card Jackie. Fab design x

ALI said...

Lovely card.........I like cake!

pam said...

Wonderful card Jackie, yummy cakes!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs
Pam x

Andree said...

A scrummy card Jackie and a great layout. Have a lovely weekend away xx

karenlotty said...

What a lovely sweet treat! Enjoy your week end away I hope the weather is kind for you Doing some sewing and crafting tomorrow I really must do some housework at some point

Jackie said...

Wonderful card Jackie.
Enjoy Boston despite the concert being cancelled :o)
Jackie xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

Delicious card Jackie and beautiful
Gr Karin

Alizabethy said...

great layout and use of the stamp!

JillGA said...

Makes me want to find and eat my own cupcake! :-)

Scrapthology said...

Lovely design and I'm sure the glossy accents look gorgeous in the flesh.

Unknown said...

Could go for one of these fabulous cupcakes, right about now, superb Jackie, hugs xxx

Dawn said...

Love the cupcakes & the great colour combo!
Yummy creation!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Angela said...

I love this, what a fabulous stamp that is x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

YUMMIE!! great job with this image