Followers

Friday 2 October 2015

Alphabet Challenge Blog - Q for Quick and Simple

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

It is Friday the weekend is nearly here. I finish work at lunchtime so that is when my weekend starts. I do hope that you have a wonderful day full of craftiness or other treats.

Today sees the start of a new challenge on the Alphabet Challenge blog and this time the letter is Q which stands for Quick and Simple. I think this makes it this a brilliant challenge to join in with.

I went through my stash and I found two Kanban sheets of gilded Christmas tree images one in silver and one in gold. I also found some pattered paper to match.


I folded a piece of A4 paper in half to make an A5 card. I made a gold mat and then cut the patterned paper to size. The border across came on the sheet and I put it on a gold mat. The Christmas tree and the sentiment were on the sheet the tree was mounted  with foam tape. I added gold glue dots to the corners. This was such a quick make I made a whole set I think this was all done in just over an hour. That is quick for me. 


The tags were super easy. I cut two of the the Sue Wilson Pierced Tags and I put a small Christmas tree from the sheets on each. This is also a quick blog post to keep in with the theme.

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend. 

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

17 comments:

Tracy Welham said...

Stunning set Jackie, love them! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Basslady said...

how gorgeous and beautiful!

Hugs and kisses from germany,
silvi xoxo

Alison59 said...

Beautiful elegant cards :-)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Very elegant Christmas cards!

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous, I love the beautiful designs.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Anonymous said...

These are all stunning huni, love them all.

Hugs Abbs xx

Doreen said...

Gorgeous creations Jackie.xxx

Unknown said...

Maybe Quick and Simple, Jackie, but utterly stunning and elegant, hugs xxx

Laine said...

Such elegant festive creations Jackie.
xx

pam said...

Beautiful Christmas cards Jackie, look elegant and classy.
Hugs Pam x

Andree said...

Lovely cards Jackie. the toppers and papers are wonderful xx

Jackie said...

Beautiful cards and tags Jackie :o)
Jackie xx

JayBe said...

Such pretty Christmas designs, Jackie - I would struggle to choose between the gold or silver.

It's great to have you on board at the Alphabet Challenge, hun.
Hugz, Jan xx

Amber at Sequin Stitches said...

Oooo gorgeous design! We were in town yesterday and I was secretly excited to see some pretty Christmas decorations already...

Amber at Sequin Stitches said...

Oooo gorgeous design! We were in town yesterday and I was secretly excited to see some pretty Christmas decorations already...

Wheelie Crafty said...

Stunning Cards Jackie, I love the stamp and the die they really are gorgeous...

Hugs xxx

Diane Green said...

Lovely Jackie, quick and simple, just the job
Take care love Diane xxxx