Followers

Friday 11 September 2015

Delightful Digi's - Apple Tree

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

I hope you have had a great week. Down here in south we have had quite a lot of sun during the day but it definitely chiller in the mornings and evenings.

I have had a very busy blog week this week there are lots of design team bits and pieces to sort out at the beginning of the month. I am back today sharing a card I made with one of the new designs from Delightful Digi's.



I started with the layers and I cut the Apple Background - Green Lined to fit the mat. 


The image is called Apple Tree  I coloured it with Promarkers and then cut the image out with my ScanNcut. Before I lost the pattern on the ScanNcut I loaded a piece of gold card and cut the shape again this time with a border to make a mat I was very pleased with myself. The decorative green die cut behind the image is from one of Sue Wilson's dies. 


I haven't put a sentiment on this card yet I think it might make a nice get well card. 

I hope you have a great weekend whatever you have planned. We will be seeing my Father-in-law to celebrate his 91st birthday. 


Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

19 comments:

Jackie said...

Fantastic card Jackie, I love the twisted tree :o)
Jackie xx

Jo said...

Fab card Jackie....have a lovely weekend.
hugs Jo x

Carole Pollard said...

Stunning this is a fabulous card the design is gorgeous and your colours match it perfectly Enjoy the weekend hugs Carole x

Alison59 said...

Super image and card and just right for this time of year :-)

PinkyLisasInkyCrafts said...

Love the bold digi image with the wonderful diecut. A great card.

<3 & hugs
Lisa xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

this is a very beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Unknown said...

Great card Jackie, love the design. Hope you have a nice time celebrating with your father in law. Hugs Jennifer xx

Sandra Carey said...

Beautiful card Hugs Sandra x

Laine said...

Great image Jackie. Love that die cut.
Laine
xx

pam said...

Beautiful card Jackie, lovely image and details.
Hugs Pam x

ALI said...

Lovely image and colouring in .

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Lovely card Jackie....Great colouring....Joolsx

Herbaholic said...

Superb card, love the digi image and the colours are lovely :) Debs x

Stamping Bubbles said...

Lovely card Jackie. The image is great and perfect for a get well card.
Crafty hugs
Lesley

Andree said...

A gorgeous card Jackie and a wonderful colours. Have a lovely weekend xx

Kraftyscot (Donna) said...

Fabulous card, Jackie, love the new images!
Hugs Donna xx

Brawny x said...

Fab card Jackie x

Dawn said...

Sweet little card Jackie! I love that image & the beautiful colours you've used!
I think this woud be great for lots of occasions!
HUgs
Dawn xx

Lisa J said...

This is such an elegant design Jackie. Lovely Image and dies! Lisa x