Followers

Saturday 20 June 2015

Fantasy Stampers - Your Favourite Colour

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

Here we are,  we are have arrived at the weekend. I am very excited I am booked in to a workshop  at our local Craft Shop come Pick Your Own Farm. The workshop is being led by none other than Johnathan Lockwood from Creative Expressions. I will try to get some photos to post here.

Today sees the start of a new challenge at the Fantasy Stampers Challenge blog the theme is your Favourite Colour and you must do some stamping. My favourite colour is mauve or purple in all its forms.




I made a  6" x 6" card  and a matching bookmark. 


The main image was from a stamp in my stash. I stamped the lavender with black archival and heat it embossed with a clear powder. Then I coloured it with my new Spectrum Noir pencils and I cut it out with my Brother CutnScan. I must admit it is taking me a while to get to grip with this. I am not giving up though. The lattice background was left over from another card. 


I really do like purple in fact that is the colour of our bedroom. I do like lots of other colours as well it really depends how I feel at the time. 

Have a great weekend. I will be back tomorrow with another post. 

Happy Crafting.

Hugs Jackie

23 comments:

Laine said...

Such beautiful creations Jackie. Lovely and summery. Enjoy your workshop.
Laine
xx

Doreen said...

Love your beautiful card and bookmark.xxx

Scrapthology said...

A lovely gift and card, I must make more bookmarks.

jane stillman said...

These are fabulous

Linda Simpson said...

Love this Jackie and in my favourite colours too.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Julie B said...

Love the die cut background and the pretty choice of colours. :)

Alizabethy said...

what a lovely card - lovely lavender!

Carole Pollard said...

Fabulous card its a delight love that background. Enjoy the workshop love and hugs Carole x

JayBe said...

This is a fab project, Jackie - I love your choice of stamp and colour. Hope you have a great day at your workshop (sat here feeling just a tad jealous!) Lol.
Hugz, Jan xx

Alison59 said...

Oh wow what a stunning card and bookmark. That ribbon is to die for! :-)

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

So beautiful. Love the image and esp that ribbon you chose. Gorgeous

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, lovely card, I love the lavender image and backing papers. Fab now. Great matching tag. Enjoy the workshop. Hugs Jennifer xx

karenlotty said...

Beautiful Jackie Enjoy the workshop Persevere with the Scan n Cut because you seem to be getting good results I bought one when they first come out and I must be the only one to have sent it back - long story Wish I'd kept it because now I think the teething probs I was having would've been sorted - mine kept leaving a white edge on one side - I wanted to cut my Serif images Ho hum!

ALI said...

Gorgeous, lovely colours.

CoventryAnn said...

Beautifully stamped flowers.

Lizzies said...

Gorgeous card and book mark love the colours you have used. Just hopping by

Brawny x said...

Fab card Jackie. Hope you enjoyed your workshop....I love johns work, it's fab x

Andree said...

A wonderful card and bookmark Jackie. The stamp, ribbon and colour are lovely xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and love the image I love lavender
Carol x

sam said...

Such beautiful cards Jackie and I am loving the colour. Xx

Jackie said...

What a beautiful matching set :o)
Jackie xx

Unknown said...

Gorgeous set, love the colours. Lainie xx

pam said...

Hi Jackie, gorgeous set you have created..
Hope you enjoyed your workshop.
Hugs Pam x