Followers

Friday 17 April 2015

Triple Stamping Experiment

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

It is getting near the end of my Easter holiday from school. I have had a really good time I think it has been enhanced by all the lovely sunny weather. Of course not being at work is great.

This card is the result of an experiment I had with the triple stamping technique. I was reminded of this technique on John Lockwood's blog my attempt is nowhere near as sophisticated as his.

Add caption
This is quite an interesting technique where you cut the kraft card  mats and lay them together to stamp on them. When the card is assembled the mats are spaced out. 


The pattern of the stamping lines up to some extent.


The centre of the card was quite different. I had a third stamped layer but it just didn't look right so I changed it to incorporate some die cutting.


I will have another go at this technique I have learnt a lot making this card. I do love a good experiment. 

We are away in Sidmouth this weekend. I do hope the weather stays nice while we are away. Then it is back to work on Monday.

I hope you have a wonderful weekend. What are you up to?

Happy Crafting

Hugs Jackie

26 comments:

Unknown said...

Lovely card :)
x

Carole Pollard said...

Looks brilliant such patience to do this it looks complicated but a great result Enjoy your weekend Love and hugs Carole x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Hi Jackie..love what you done with the stamping on this card...gorgeous....Hope you too have a lovely weekend...Joolsx

Doreen said...

Love the design and gorgeous details.xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Jackie, I love the design and stamps.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Carole Z said...

I do love this technique and there was a time last year when I just couldn't stop using it, lol! Your card is gorgeous, hugs Carole Z X

Wendy said...

This technique makes a fab background! Lovely card. Xx

karenlotty said...

It looks lovely - good job done I'm going to give it a try with cdrom backgrounds I do love my serif

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Gorgeous die cut with lovely papers

Unknown said...

Looks like a fabulous technique, Jackie, a beautiful card hun, hugs xxx

Unknown said...

Fab Jackie, great design and technique. Love the colour. Hugs Jennifer xx

KarinsArtScrap said...

elegant and beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin

Laine said...

Fabulous design and detail Jackie.
Laine
xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

Jackie this is beautiful. I love the stamp you've used and the look you've created x

pam said...

Beautiful card design Jackie, love the stamps and colors.
Hugs Pam.

Andree said...

A lovely card Jackie. The white flowers look fabulous on the Kraft card. I hope you enjoy your weekend away xx

Jackie said...

This is stunning Jackie, I love the colour combo :o)
Jackie xx

Tracy Welham said...

Wow, that really pops! Hope you have a lovely weekend away. Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Cumbrianlass said...

Wonderful card Jackie, love the white flowers
Hugs Janet xxx

Anonymous said...

Hello Jackie, A beautiful card and love the die cuts and the lovely colours. A great design.

Chrissy

Jan said...

This is fabulous Jackie. xx Jan

Lizzies said...

Stunning card, love your colours and design, just hopping by.

ALI said...

Great card and colours.

Nikki said...

Great use of the technique. It's a great card x

Crafty Judith said...

Jackie haven t tried the triple stamping thing yet this is fabulous hun love it crafty hugs Judith xxx

Diane Green said...

Hi Jackie this card is lovely, I haven't tried the triple stamping yet but the effect looks great so I must have a go. I hope you had a wonderful weekend in Sidmouth, love Sidmouth one of my favourite places - you should go in Folk week it's amazing.
Take care
Love Diane xxx