Followers

Sunday 26 April 2015

Scribble and Scrap Challenge 43

Hi My Crafty Blog Friends

Yes I am back again this weekend,  this time with my Design Team Inspiration for the  Scribble and Scrap Challenge 43 the theme is always "anything goes". Why not join in there is always a prize?

I saw John Lockwood demonstrating when I was at Ally Pally he made a card with this design. I bought the dies (Sue Wilson - Ornate pierced Rectangles ) and had a go myself. There is another matching die set and I might just have to buy that one as well.


You can use the dies to make a card blank but the card  can't be too thick I used Creative Expressions foundation card. You get a nice pierced edge round the card without the effort, I used a sticky sheet to add CS Glitter Jewels Iced snow behind the filigree detail of the dies. I stuck the sticky sheet to blue card so the glitter had some colour behind it.


Flower was made with the Sue Wilson delicate daises dies I love how you can cut a border for the petals.I cut four layers and added a flat back pearl to the middle. Behind the flower I put some leaves cut with the Faux Quilled leaves die. 


The sentiment was cut with  tattered lace die it was just the right size for the card. 


This card really sparkles when it catches the light. I enjoyed making my own card blanks I think I will be making many more.  I have even been thinking about Christmas card ideas. Oops maybe it is too soon to mention the C word.

Update on the Wedding Invitations -  they are going well.  So far I have been mostly die cutting,  today I hope to get inky. 

I hope you have a wonderful Sunday.

Happy crafting 

Hugs Jackie

37 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW, Jackie this is just totally stunning, so very, very elegant, hugs xxx

Linda Simpson said...

Stunning Jackie! Love these dies!
Hugs
Linda xxx

Emma Burns said...

I love your colour scheme Jackie. A very lovely card. Thanks for sharing x

karenlotty said...

I missed yesterday's! Equally as stunning as today's I bought the Pierced Squres in the Noble range because I don't make big cards May need to treat myself to the other Squares AND also the rectangles!

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Beautiful card Jackie...Love the dies...very pretty...Joolsx

Andree said...

A really pretty card Jackie. All the die-cuts and the colourway are fabulous xx

John Lockwood said...

Stunning Jackie x

Laine said...

Beautiful card construction Jackie. Wonderful design and detail.
Laine
xx

Unknown said...

Beautiful card Jackie, I love that shade of blue you've used & those daisies are so pretty!.
Enjoy the rest of your Sunday.
Amy x

Carole Pollard said...

What a stunning die and fabulous card its just so classy I love it .Love and hugs Carole x

Crafty Judith said...

Afternoon Jackie hun and an amazzzing awesome card love it crafty hugs Judith xxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

elegant and gorgeous card Jackie
Gr Karin

Doreen said...

Love the fab design,just gorgeous.xxx

Lou Sims said...

Striking card and love the soft colour palate. Lou x

Holley (Tondre) Barnhart said...

Wow love these dies. Gorgeous. Esp the leaves. Great job

Anonymous said...

Hi, What a super card, love the beautiful colours and those dies are fabulous. I am also a new follower on your blog. Would love you to visit me also :)

Hugs Anna xx
http://chasingchaoticchaos.blogspot.co.uk/

Dawn said...

Such a gorgeous card Jackie! I love those dies!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Wendy said...

Intricate, delicate and beautiful! Xx

Chris said...

Gorgeous card Jackie. love the design and colour. Chris xx

Lisa J said...

This is great. It reminds me of a Wedgewood!!!! Love it. Lisa x

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, I love this card, such a beautiful design. Lainie xx

pam said...

Gorgeous card design Jackie, beautiful colour and details.
Hugs Pam

mand said...

Lovely card, very classy

Helen said...

Gorgeous Jackie - the blue and white work so well together,

Helen x

Mrs A. said...

Very Pretty. I love the Wedgwood colouring. Hugs Mrs A.

Jackie said...

This is so gorgeous Jackie :o)
Jackie xx

Vee Cassidy said...

Beautiful card. Vee xx

Sandra Carey said...

Just stunning Hugs Sandra xx

Amber at Sequin Stitches said...

Really love this card, so pretty and delicate!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Jackie, this is beautiful. I love it xxx

Unknown said...

Hi Jackie, love your card, those dies are stunning and love the colours. Gorgeous flowers. Hugs Jennifer xx

Diane Green said...

Hi Jackie wow this is fab, I finally caught up with Johns shows yesterday and had I have seen them at the time I would not have resisted these dies, they are gorgeous. Love the blue and white combination and the layered daisies. No you can't mention the c word yet!!! You've got wedding invites to do! Lol . Take care love Diane xxx

Tracy Welham said...

Beautiful, very lacy. Never too early to mention the "C word" , I already started make my festive cards! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

Jan said...

This is stunning xx Jan

Carole Z said...

Gorgeous card Jackie and super use of the dies! Hugs Carole Z X

Unknown said...

Utterly exquisite! xx

Sharon Smith said...

Beautiful card hun. Love the delicate colors xxx