Followers

Thursday 25 September 2014

Holly Christmas

Hi Bloggers

I have been busy at work this week and I haven't had much time to be crafty. So I am going to share a Christmas card I made a couple of weeks ago with you today.

 This card measure 7" x 7". I used a Sue Wilson embossing folder, Sue Wilson dies and stamps to create this card. I do like the holly and John Lockwood has used the same die to make a gorgeous wreath. There is a link to his blog at the side of my blog. The bauble was made with a Spellbinders die that had a matching stamp. The sentiment was one that came with the Festive Wreath set by Sam Poole.


This a close up showing the stamp that matches the Classic Poinsettia die  isn't it pretty?


This shows the holly die and the branches that come with Pine Bough die. The berries were made with CS Berry Red Pearl PVA glue.


I hope the rest of the week goes well for you. I am hoping to get some crafting done over the next couple of days. Then I will be back to share.

Happy Crafting 

Hugs Jackie



16 comments:

Hannah said...

The Christmassy colour laser look so good together :D

Hannah said...

Should say "Christmassy colours" lol, silly autocorrect xx

Linda Simpson said...

Gorgeous Jackie, love the beautiful design.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Unknown said...

Stunning make love the poinsettia and holly great design xx

Alison59 said...

Beautiful and I love the layout :-)

Anonymous said...

Hello Jackie, A beautiful card with lovely colours. I really like the Poinsettia in gold really sets it off nicely and the holly around the edges looks great also.

Teighan

KarinsArtScrap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
KarinsArtScrap said...

gorgeous christmas card Jackie and so elegant.
Gr Karin

Laine said...

Lots of lovely design and detail Jackie. A very elegant creation.
Laine
xx

pam said...

Beautiful traditional Christmas card Jackie, love the poinsettias and holly branch.
hugs pam

CraftyKay said...

Gorgeous Jackie. Thank you for sharing with Crafty Bloggers Network.x

Brawny x said...

Amazing card Jackie. This is gorgeous x

Alizabethy said...

such a lovely and detailed traditional christmas card!

ALI said...

Gorgeous card, I Love the poinsettia.

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Gorgeous card....beautiful detail with the flower....Joolsx

Carole Z said...

HI Jackie, this is beautiful! Always love poinsettias on cards and the holly die looks gorgeous! Hugs Carole Z X