Followers

Tuesday 16 September 2014

Flower Pots and Chocolate - Happy Birthday

Hi Bloggers

Thank you for all your comments on my Father-in-laws 90th Birthday celebrations. He had a wonderful two days and now he can cut the grass in safety.

Today's project is a card and matching chocolate wrapper. This is a good way to jazz up an ordinary present to make it a bit special.  I do like things to match.


The dies are from Spellbinders, I had wanted them for a long time and then they became available on an offer and it would have been rude not to. I love plants in pots and these looked great. Each pot is a different set and there is even a little die in each so you can cut different coloured tops without cutting the whole plant.



Not one but two bars of rather nice chocolate all in the one wrapper.


Here is the detail on the card quite simple really so I will be making some more of these to have in my card stash.

I hope you all have a good week. 

Happy crafting 

Hugs Jackie







11 comments:

pam said...

Fabulous project Jackie, will make lovely gifts, for Christmas or Birthdays..
hugs pam x

Julieanne..aka pinkjools said...

Brilliant project Jackie....lovely gifts and card...Joolsx

Alison59 said...

What a brilliant idea, and so well made :-)

Unknown said...

Fabulous, I love it when we can coordinate cards and gifts x
Sandie x

Linda Simpson said...

These are gorgeous Jackie, I love the design and a great idea too. I am a new follower too and welcome to blog land.
Hugs
Linda xxx

Laine said...

Such clever projects Jackie with stunning design and detail.
Laine
xx

Dawn said...

Two great projects, I'm sure these will both be well recieved!
Thanks for taking the time to visit my blog & leave a comment!
Hugs
Dawn xx

Carole Z said...

Hi Jackie, these are gorgeous! I love making these chocolate bar wrappers, they are great for table gifts at Christmas too, hugs Carole Z X

Brawny x said...

Fab projects. Love the flowers x

Diane Green said...

Hi Jackie these are lovely and make a token gift all the more special. Thank you for sharing - love the card too. Hugs Diane xxxx

KarinsArtScrap said...

its beautiful Jackie
Gr Karin